The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Notices

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Old 06-03-2010, 06:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by LaughingCat
Check out the subliminal message in his tattoo. If you group only the capitalized letters, you get: MC LICE
That dude can't be for real WTF???
Old 06-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 691 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by boatlessatm
Hmmmmmm very interesting

Placing bets on a claim that the document from "National Personnell Records Center" is a fradulent home made document!
The document is/looks real. However without an SSN (which the directions say is required) they can't/won't provide any information.

Last edited by phragle; 06-03-2010 at 08:33 AM. Reason: spelling is next semester
Old 06-03-2010, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 758 Likes on 409 Posts

And just how do you expect someone to have his SSN?
Old 06-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 739 Likes on 333 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
The document is/looks real. However without an SSN (which the directions say is required) they can't/won't provide any information.
Don't think that's necessarly the rule under Freedom of Information Act.
Old 06-03-2010, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 691 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
And just how do you expect someone to have his SSN?
The military uses SSN's as ID because SSN's are unique. Names are not. Without a positive ID, you will not get informaton.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 758 Likes on 409 Posts

The military uses SSN's as ID because SSN's are unique. Names are not. Without a positive ID, you will not get informaton.
CS has bigger problems than lying about his service record if his SSN is floating around. That is information no other individual should have about you. Can you say "identity theft"?
Old 06-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WRONG. It doesn't say a SSN is required anywehre on that form. It says to "furnish as much information as possible".

Obviously I only had a First name, Last name and Middle initial for them to look him up, but.....
  • Section ll #1 (Information and/or Documents Requested), I checked "other" and indicated I was not looking for any records, just verification if this person had ever been in any military service.

• In Section ll, #2 "Purpose-other" area I indicated that I suspected this person was falsely identifying himself as having military service and might be a con man.

Do you think Christopher T. Sunkin is a popular name? In fact, I would imagine that he is the ONLY "Christopher T. Sunkin". Just google it. I will call the number provided on the form later to clarify the letter, but they provided exactly the information that I requested.

NO MILITARY SERVICE RECORD
Old 06-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

There was no info because he was part of a super duper top secret task force. Be careful snooping around, some guys might show up at your door and erase your memory like in Men in Black! Top secret I say! Stay away, don't ask questions.. Oh no, the FBI's already here..
Old 06-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

????????

Last edited by 96scarab; 06-03-2010 at 10:29 AM. Reason: ?????
Old 06-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 96scarab

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
This is a sure-fire way to eliminate anyone driving through your yard.

The side of my lot abuts the main drag through our allotment and alot of local kids use it to see just how fast their POS rice rockets will go. I was getting the 20 feet between the road and my white picket fence turfed pretty regularly. I suppose it was irresistable. One flick of the wrist to the right and a stab at the gas pedal would give you 300 feet of fishtailing fun.

What I did was this- I planted a thick growing ground cover over there. Before I did, I went down to my shop and cut eight pieces of 10" I-beam each 4 feet long. They are buried at a 30 degree angle back with about 9" sticking up. The ground cover has well grown over it. If I weed-whacked the pachysandra, it would look like the tank traps on the beaches of Normandy.

I have no problem locating the culprits now. I just walk out whenever I see the flashing yellow lights of the wrecker trying to pull their impaled Civics and Mitsubishis off one of my "welcome party". It doesn't even loosen the I-beams. Pretty much everyone has gotten the message that the biggest prick in the county lives on the corner house with the white fence. I'm a hero to my neighbors, though.
Thick growing ground cover? I beams?
Yes......I just don't see that "Normandy-style" I-beams either. According to Wiki HERE, the ground covering "pachysandra" grows only in the Southeast of the US. Where is Ohio?

Maybe it's another fabricated story? Although I would agree with Chris Sunkin's statement that "biggest prick in the county lives on the corner house with the white fence."
Attached Thumbnails The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-north.jpg   The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-east.jpg   The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-south.jpg  

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-west.jpg   The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-street-2.jpg  

Last edited by PhantomChaos; 06-03-2010 at 11:30 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.