The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Notices

The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin

Old 06-03-2010, 12:38 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BTW Augie..

Thanks again for the donation to Embrace Kids. We raised over $3,000 and actually gave the money to the charity. You should be getting a letter and deduction form in the mail. Let me know in a couple weeks if you dont.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,296 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Don't feel bad, I was set to order t-shirts and couldn't get my paypal to work so I was going to have my wife do it but never got around to it.

As a joke someone should show up at a poker run that Rob/OSD is attending and have the whole crew dressed in SOS gear. He would probably have a stroke on the dock!
No he wouldn't, I'm much more grounded than most would think, especially lil chrissy sunkin. watching him implode has been a treat, my sense of humor hasn't skipped a beat over him...time for happy hour
Old 06-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow... That's Bing location is only about 8 miles from my house, due south. In fact, I remember looking at lots in an allotment near there about 18 yrs. ago - before we built our own place. I had absolutely no idea he was that close...
Old 06-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
No he wouldn't, I'm much more grounded than most would think, especially lil chrissy sunkin. watching him implode has been a treat, my sense of humor hasn't skipped a beat over him...time for happy hour
Oh Yeah, You are grounded alright! As long as there ISN'T A PRETTY GIRL TOUCHING YOU!!
Attached Thumbnails The TALL TALES and ADVENTURES of Chris Sunkin-rob-aronow.jpg  
Old 06-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exactly how many businesses does CS own/run? It seems like several have been mentioned.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackJack58
Wow... That's Bing location is only about 8 miles from my house, due south. In fact, I remember looking at lots in an allotment near there about 18 yrs. ago - before we built our own place. I had absolutely no idea he was that close...
I would say that calls for a digital picture of the so called "normady style I beams" since you are just down the road

I would like to see a current view of the corner
Old 06-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 872 Likes on 321 Posts

Originally Posted by boatme
I would say that calls for a digital picture of the so called "normady style I beams" since you are just down the road

I would like to see a current view of the corner
+2
Old 06-03-2010, 02:09 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackJack58
+3
Old 06-03-2010, 02:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DollaBill
BTW Augie..

Thanks again for the donation to Embrace Kids. We raised over $3,000 and actually gave the money to the charity. You should be getting a letter and deduction form in the mail. Let me know in a couple weeks if you dont.
Cool man, anything I can do for the kids! Thanks Billy
Old 06-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 935 Likes on 503 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Rob I meant have your whole crew dressed in SOS gear when you get to the boat! Glad you haven't lost your sense of humor!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.