Pop Yachts, good/bad reviews? >

Pop Yachts, good/bad reviews?

Notices

Pop Yachts, good/bad reviews?

Old 09-10-2013, 04:23 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mozedog23
I've been contacted by pop yachts. Can you elaborate on your sale? Went well, boat shipped, no fee unless it sold, money was wired to your account. Any help will be much appreciated!
YES ALL OF THE ABOVE, they work around the sellers schedule,no sea trials without a down payment,handle the negotiations,
Old 12-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok round 2, tried to post a reply but had to go through some hoops to get here. Anyway Ive had the pleasure of dealing with Pop Yachts and was very satisfied with there efforts. My rep, John though not the know all of bats was extremely professional and worked extremely hard for the little money he made. He never quit because there wasnt enough money in it, He kicked ass and got r done. Thats a beautiful thing. They are a start up company from what I can figure, seems they are trying and succeding at taking Brokerage to a different level. Not a broker so I dont quite know what there striving for but I for one will most def deal with them again. My guy John Lombardy was way cool, stood behind me and POP all the way.
Just my 2 cents
Old 12-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 593 Likes on 353 Posts

The one post wonders are out in force.
Old 02-15-2015, 12:13 PM
Registered

Does anyone have additional updates on POP Yachts since 2012?

Preferable from someone with more than just one post.

I have been trying to learn more about them since they been talking to me about listing our boat. I am just real leery with ANY who contacts me about our boat listing. The reviews of POP Yachts seem to be split, but most who have dealt with them seemed to happy on both the sales and purchasing side of things.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:00 PM
Registered

In 2013, My parents were looking for a boat, they originally found it on Pop yachts, but a little over priced, so they contacted POP yachts in hopes of finding out more information. If I remember they received a reply within 24 hours stating that they Will try to get a hold of the then owner. A week goes buy and they heard nothing, so they re-contacted POP yachts, once again within 24 hours, they replied that they where having trouble contacting them. As we looked at the ad more they noted that the boat had numbers of the state they live in and had a boat usage sticker from a body of water close by. So they looked locally for the boat and they found it on craigslist and it turned out that it was less then 30 minutes away. They contacted the owner by the craigslist info and received a call within an hour, they asked him about our POP yachts experience and the owner stated that he hadn't heard anything, needless to say my parents dealt with the then owners form then on out and completed a deal with them.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:11 PM
Registered

btw the boat was advertised, and bought for under 50k, so it seemed to be they only cared about higher priced boats, considering they had so much trouble getting a hold of the owners in week, but my parents did within an hour? Just my view anyway.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:12 PM
Registered

That is interesting since the only way POP Yachts makes any money is with the sale of boat. They do not charge the seller any fees unless the boat sells and it was their (POP Yachts) service that sold it.

At least that is how I understand sales pitch.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Kind of pesky folk. Just trying to earn a buck I guess. I found they really don't listen, then put you on an automatic "look what we found for you" email list. I was looking for older Top Guns and they were sending me single engine Baja Islanders. If you have the time, you can easily find any boat you want on line and cut them out of the middle. Mindog's story sounds about typical.
C
Old 02-15-2015, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

$2500.00 per boat...... That's what they get for boats ( at least ender 50k) per sale. I bought my douche from pop. They say they give the best description of there boats. Not likely ..... I got hosed. But all in all they all worked there arses of to make the sale. My broker from pops put up with at least 150 emails. Never gave up. I was really hosed by seller and surveyor. They sell a sh%% ton of boats and flood the market with your boat if your selling. If I were to sell I think I would use them.
Old 02-16-2015, 10:11 AM
Registered

Thanks for the feedback.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.