Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Now that was a kick a$$ weekend! >

Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!

Notices

Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!

Old 04-30-2002, 01:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

and this is one of my favorite pictures...Nort sent this to me. Thanks!

My honey, me, and audiofn standing in front of the London Bridge with KWB's tiger in the background.
Attached Thumbnails Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!-kevinamy-audio.jpg  
Old 04-30-2002, 02:52 PM
Uncle Toys

Philip – A “few luke warm boats” – said the spider to the fly.

If I looked like a veteran, and I am sure your just being nice, it’s because of all the great advice I got from my brothers on the board. However, far and away the number one teacher was you! I could almost write a book on the help you gave me on driving my cat. If the guys on this board ever dial in to who you are and the experience you have, you will be inundated with requests. Actually, I believe T2x is going to out you at Skaterfest (if I read the literature correctly).

Regarding the blowers – I am wearing the beeper. As soon as it goes off (the parts arrive) I am off to tow the boat to Dr. Sempers. “Sherry, tell my appointments they will need to reschedule.”

Really looking forward to Skaterfest, see you there.

Old 04-30-2002, 07:44 PM
Registered

Man what a weekend. It was a Great warmup for LOTO Memorial Day.

We visited "The Sandbar" while in Havasu
Attached Thumbnails Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!-thesandbar.jpg  
Old 04-30-2002, 07:51 PM
Registered

Received 3,289 Likes on 1,066 Posts

Kevin, thats just wrong man!! The sand bar was dead this trip...It's a different croud....and you can't say the canal was dead! Now if you're in Havasu for Memorial, 4th of july, Labor day, or any other big weekend the place is packed with naked females
Old 04-30-2002, 08:03 PM
Registered

Now I realize it wasnt a Holiday weekend and the weather was a bit cool. .......
Let me see oh yeah here is a pic from party cove on a non holiday weekend..... actually the shootout weekend.
Attached Thumbnails Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!-shootoutcrowd1.jpg  
Old 04-30-2002, 08:22 PM
Registered

Tank.....that pic was taken around 6:00pm. Don't worry, I'm gonna take a copy of that photo, then take the same shot of the same spot on Memorial Weekend. Pictures don't lie. I just hope I can get close enough to the same spot because of all the boats during Memorial!
Old 04-30-2002, 08:35 PM
Registered

Tank ............I had to tease just a bit.......... When I took that picture Nort said Oh man I know where that will end up. I will admit that there were probably about 40 - 50 boats just to the left of the pic I took and there was even 1 girl dancing on the bow. nyuck nyuck

I do believe I do believe..........that on Holiday weekends that place ROCKS. Man the canal byt the london bridge Rocked this weekend...... I was just looking for some pictures we have of that but they have not been developed yet. I WILL post those when we get them back. The best thing about Havasu vs LOTO.........NOT A FRIGGIN WATER GUN IN SIGHT............. but too many patrol dudes and I heard that the flashing stuff gets you arrested..... bummer on that.

After partiing with you all for a weekend...........I know that when you come to LOTO you all can even crank that wildness up a notch or two or three.

The ride we took with Nort up in the canyon was one of the most beautiful places I think we have ever boated. again the pics from that are in our non digital camera waiting developing. I will post some of those too.
Old 05-01-2002, 01:18 AM
Charter Member #9/ Moderator
Charter Member

Talking

Hey LP,

If you think the Topock Gorge was beautiful, you need to go to Lake Powell. By the way, our next big outing is to Lake Powell on June 29 - July 6. Here are some pictures to tease you.
Attached Thumbnails Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!-dscn0502a.jpg  
Old 05-01-2002, 01:18 AM
Charter Member

and another
Attached Thumbnails Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!-dscn0549a.jpg  
Old 05-01-2002, 01:20 AM
Charter Member

and another (almost done)
Attached Thumbnails Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!-dscn0564a.jpg  

Quick Reply: Now that was a kick a$$ weekend!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.