STOLEN MERCURY 16-1/2" x 40P  PROPELLERS >

STOLEN MERCURY 16-1/2" x 40P PROPELLERS

Notices

STOLEN MERCURY 16-1/2" x 40P PROPELLERS

Old 08-12-2010, 02:49 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck. I had a pair of Herrings stolen in KW in '05 and never heard from them again. Azzholes
Old 08-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
Good luck. I had a pair of Herrings stolen in KW in '05 and never heard from them again. Azzholes
I believe you & a few others have missed the point of this 'thread" -- look real close again at the replies and notice where each is claiming theft and current location................good luck to whomever was "wronged"
Old 08-12-2010, 03:02 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

well then maybe he shouldnt beat around the bush. If he knows where things are that were stolen from him post it. That simple.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DollaBill
well then maybe he shouldnt beat around the bush. If he knows where things are that were stolen from him post it. That simple.
Yep, you are right, don't know either one of them but I guess it was their way of "beating around the bush" to get it out in the open before LOTO -- just thought it was interesting how the locations sort of blended and merged back together.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 64 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Craig
Yep, you are right, don't know either one of them but I guess it was their way of "beating around the bush" to get it out in the open before LOTO -- just thought it was interesting how the locations sort of blended and merged back together.

this thread was not directed towards me, I did not steal his props..(if I had ever been close enough to his boat to steal his props I would have beat his ass and took a sledge hammer to the drives and broke them off the back of the boat and taken them which would have been repo not theft), I just saw it and that dead beat scam artist screwed me so I put that stuff on there since it was the first time I have seen him post...
Old 08-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skaterboy

Reward is offered

Ray
how much is the reward? I have two sets of 16.5 x 40 props.. Im broke from deadbeats not paying there bills, so I would sell you a set if you need some or act like a set of mine are them and turn them in if the reward is high enough..
Old 08-12-2010, 05:06 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
There are also some "stolen" #6 lowers that were "stolen" by someone from the forked river, nj. area. they have a distinctive line where there was a piece of 7075 t7 aluminum welded where the skeg was broke off.

Reward is offered for any assistance that lends to criminially sodomising this individual. Please send me a private e-mail.

Tyson
Tyson,

I know Skaterboy is from Forked River.

Are you suggesting he stole your drives ??? ?

WTF ??? What's The Facts ???

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 08-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
Tyson,

I know Skaterboy is from Forked River.

Are you suggesting he stole your drives ??? ?

WTF ??? What's The Facts ???
long story but in a nut shell,, he broke his skegs off both of his lowers at the lake pickwick race and sent them to us to fix them, we called the racing orginization and got the template to make sure they fit it, called him and ask if he wanted them to match a factory 6 or as small as we could get it and still fit the template, he said smaller so its less drag in the water, we made it more then .010" big at each spot where the template showed but not much bigger to give him more speed. and there was no dimension on the bottom so we knife edged it like a prop blade, he was in a hurry to get them saying he would pay what ever it cost to get them done as fast as we could so he could make the porto rico race, said he had spent alot of money to go already and had to get it done,, we worked on them for three days straight without going to sleep,,, and that is not a figure of speach friday-- monday not one sec. of sleep working on these things... spent alot of my own money on the parts and supplies ship it next day to them, they stand it up on the bottom and bend the knife edge ( why not leave the prop on next time if there that stupid.) and sand it and get to porto rico and race the boat, and they did not break and worked perfect but the organization said they were not sure if they would fit the template or not but that they were going to change the rules for the next race that the skegs had to be factory original.... so he never paid me for them since he could not use them to race anymore... which is not my fault that a racing organization changed there rules.... alot more to the story but that is all i have time for right now will write the rest later..
Old 08-19-2010, 07:55 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigyellowcat
There are also some "stolen" #6 lowers that were "stolen" by someone from the forked river, nj. area. they have a distinctive line where there was a piece of 7075 t7 aluminum welded where the skeg was broke off.

Reward is offered for any assistance that lends to criminially sodomising this individual. Please send me a private e-mail.

Tyson
Reward is offered for any assistance that lends to criminially sodomising this individual. Cool