Notices

The WINGS rock !!!!

Old 05-10-2002, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't see the Wings cry when you had all the 5 on 3 the last two games. You only complain went the calls aren't going in the Blues ways. I have seen bad calls both ways. End of story "next"
Old 05-10-2002, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! THIS WINGS TEAM IS THE BEST TEAM EVER ASSEMBLED.
Old 05-10-2002, 04:03 PM
flylevel

ALERT, ALERT, ALERT This is a Bulletion!! All the Tee times in the ST.Louis area for the week of 5-13-02 have been filled!!! And as a special Bonus for playing 18 holes with a cart we will give away a Pronger Bobbel Head!!!

Old 05-10-2002, 04:21 PM
OffshoreOnly Antagonizer
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There's nothin better than playoff hockey. But I think Pronger, though obviously talented, is a thug. He likes to pick on people half his size (which represents 95% of the league), and resorts to slashes, spears, etc.. Case in point his treatment of the Great Stevie Y last night. No one deserves an injury but he had something comin to him.

-Mr. Sorkin, 10th Grade Geometry teacher
Old 05-10-2002, 06:58 PM
Registered

IF Yzerman isn't a puss and takes the clean hit, Pronger is fine. But he pusses out and ducks and things like that happen. I like to hear from Wings fans how cheap Pronger is. What about Chelios? He is an angel right? Give me a break. Also, just last year Pronger won the Norris and he averages more than 30 min. a game. Yeah, he's a thug. BTW, the real Hockeytown is two states to the West, Minnesota, were the real hockey players come from.
Old 05-12-2002, 12:20 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE VETERAN, Mpally....
(I agree totally!!!)
How is ur bro doin'???
Old 05-12-2002, 01:36 PM
Registered

He just came home for the summer on Friday night. He is doing great. The team had a rough season but he had a good season, other than a shoulder injury that sidelined him a bit around X-mas. He'll be at the lake a lot this summer. We'll meet up with you guys over Mem. Day weekend. Do you still have the same cell phone #?
Old 05-12-2002, 08:16 PM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

Must suck to be a blues fan now :D

I was at the game yesterday, wow they deserverd that 29-11 shot on goal.
I like the one about all the tee times being booked --if they weren't they are now.

GO WINGS!!!!!! GO WINGS!!!!!!!!! GO WINGS!!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2002, 09:30 PM
Charter Member#203
Charter Member

Received 15,452 Likes on 3,988 Posts

Mpally you sir are wrong
If pronger ever becomes the player and captain and leader of the team as yserman has for the wings he may make the hall of fame.
Pronger is a big oof just like cry baby lindros, they get hit they get hurt! As for taking a hit yserman has taken several, and continues to play at a level pronger can only dream of. yes pronger is on the ice 30 minutes a game, maybe someone should tell coach queerville it is a team sport, and one player will not get you a cup. look at the great one wayne gretzky he had great teammates thats what a team is about. and hockey is a team sport.
Old 05-12-2002, 10:25 PM
Registered

Hey Pete,
First, Pronger had basically the same knee injury last season that Yzerman has now. The only difference is that Pronger PLAYED with the injury, he didn't sit out half the year. Yzerman should be fresh, he sat out half the season. Pronger also played the first half of the season with a bad wrist. I guess he could be like Yzerman and just sit out until the playoffs. Also, I guess Pronger should be a puss like Yzerman and go after guys knees when they hit him and then he won't get hurt as much. Second, if Pronger sucks so bad, how did he get win the Norris last year? Just in case you don't know, that award is for THE BEST DEFENSEMAN in the league! Pronger plays 30 min. a game because he can. Who ever said hockey was a one man sport, certainly not me.

BTW, how are your Pathers doing right now? It's a good thing they play in sunny Florida so they can hit the golf course as soon as the season is over. Let me guess, Keenan is the best coach in the league, right. You should know that hockey is not a one man sport. Your team try to be a team around one player, Bure, and obviously it didn't work out.

Last edited by mpally; 05-12-2002 at 10:28 PM.

Quick Reply: The WINGS rock !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.