Notices

Hornet Marine

Old 06-13-2011, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hornet Marine photo shoot preview

It's already been a busy summer for Hornet Marine, we had a great photo & video shoot out on the CT River last week. Here's a few shots of the Hornet 17 our photographer Ross Monckton sent over. We'll be using the photos and video for future projects including our website re-design, I will post more once they are edited. This boat is currently on its way to our dealer Harborside Marina in Wilmington, Illinois.
Attached Thumbnails Hornet Marine-dsc_4007-edit.jpg   Hornet Marine-dsc_4484.jpg   Hornet Marine-dsc_4753.jpg  

Hornet Marine-dsc_4938-edit.jpg   Hornet Marine-photographers.jpg  
Old 06-13-2011, 10:31 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

Lake George, NY 2011

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-14-2011, 10:30 AM
Registered

Thanks for sharing these pictures! The blue boat is now with Yankee Boating Center in Lake George. It was the first blue boat we have built and everyone seems to love the color.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:16 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I talked with Hornet Marine at the 2011 Miami show. Super nice guy, and a great boat.

Old 06-17-2011, 01:44 PM
Registered

Great pictures, thanks for posting those from Miami.

We're almost done rebuilding our first hull/demo boat - I will post pictures soon of the before and after. We'll be taking it up to Lake George, NY tomorrow so if you see us around come say hi and we'll take you for a test drive.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:57 PM
Registered

Here are some before & after pictures of our demo boat/hull 0001. We just finished up the upgrades this afternoon in time to bring the boat to Lake George this weekend. Come check it out if you're in the area
Attached Thumbnails Hornet Marine-p1020624.jpg   Hornet Marine-100_3525.jpg   Hornet Marine-100_3532.jpg  

Old 08-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Registered

Default Open House Party 8/11/11

Hornet Marine is hosting an open house party at our facility on Thursday, August 11th from 5 - 9 PM. We invite you all to come see our factory, meet our team and enjoy some food & drinks. We will also have our latest build on display, a custom seafoam-colored Hornet 17. Check out the link for more information:
http://archive.constantcontact.com/f...954744125.html
Old 08-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Banned
Gold Member

I saw the Yellow Hornet at Anchor Performance in the Ozarks...GREAT Boat!

The Donzi guys need to relax...as many stated splash or not, its a great boat and Donzi stopped making them several times. Four Winns made the Unlimited-171 and U-191 which is the same bottom, dont see you crying about those.

Its America where people are allowed a certain latitude to mirror other products. Boats are no different. If Donzi were so concerned Im sure they would say so.

Good Luck guys, nice product!!

Kirk
Elite Marine, Inc.

[email protected] if anyone has an issue with my post.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Elite Marine
I saw the Yellow Hornet at Anchor Performance in the Ozarks...GREAT Boat!

The Donzi guys need to relax...as many stated splash or not, its a great boat and Donzi stopped making them several times. Four Winns made the Unlimited-171 and U-191 which is the same bottom, dont see you crying about those.

Its America where people are allowed a certain latitude to mirror other products. Boats are no different. If Donzi were so concerned Im sure they would say so.

Good Luck guys, nice product!!

Kirk
Elite Marine, Inc.

[email protected] if anyone has an issue with my post.
Kirk - thanks for your support. The yellow boat our dealer Anchor Performance has is one of our favorites and always an attention grabber.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:28 AM
Registered

Default Hornet 17 Demo Rides

Hornet Marine is hosting a few upcoming test drive events that I wanted to invite you all to. We invite anyone to come and take a test drive and always appreciate any feedback after someone experiences the boat out on the water for the first time.
We'll be in Lake Winnipesaukee at the Paugus Bay Marina Customer Appreciation Day this Saturday, 8/20 offering demo rides from 11 - 6. Besides seeing the Hornet 17 its a great event the marina puts on every year with lots of food and entertainment.
We'll also be hosting a happy hour and demo ride event at the Canoe Club in Middletown, CT next Thursday, 8/25. We again invite anyone to stop by and take a test drive out on the CT River.
All the invite info for our Canoe Club demo event can be found here:

http://archive.constantcontact.com/f...154679651.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.