Notices

Hornet Marine

Old 12-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for all the support. We welcome anyone to come stop by our facility in Bristol, CT at any time. We will be very busy working with dealers to represent us in the upcoming boat show season and will have plenty more pictures to come - check out our site and facebook page for updates in the upcoming months.

www.hornetmarine.com
www.facebook.com/hornetmarine
Old 12-27-2010, 09:40 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,171 Likes on 318 Posts

Good stuff David!
Old 12-27-2010, 09:53 AM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

We are pleased to be able to display a new black Hornet at the Birmingham Boat Show,Jan.20-23. Nelems Marine,Jasper,AL

Last edited by Magicfloat; 12-27-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by David Hartmann
Thank you for all the support. We welcome anyone to come stop by our facility in Bristol, CT at any time. We will be very busy working with dealers to represent us in the upcoming boat show season and will have plenty more pictures to come - check out our site and facebook page for updates in the upcoming months.

www.hornetmarine.com
www.facebook.com/hornetmarine
I see the Hustler dealer at LOTO is a Hornet dealer. Any relation Dave?? You talk to Joe like my father suggested?
Old 12-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Registered

another dealer onboard , that is good news last pics I saw there were 4 to 5 boats in the shop getting rigged .
good luck the show season is almost upon us.

David , one of these days while I'm shuttling my daughter to or from college I'll stop by in bristol to say hello
Old 12-28-2010, 11:07 AM
Registered

Default Anchor Performance

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
I see the Hustler dealer at LOTO is a Hornet dealer. Any relation Dave?? You talk to Joe like my father suggested?
Yes we are building a Yellow and White Hornet 17 for Anchor Performance in LOTO. We are honored and excited to have a dealer that is well respected in the performance boating community.

Can you tell me who your father is? Sorry I don't have the best memory.

We have spoken to Joe at Hustler, He was also gracious enough to give us a tour of the Hustler Manufacturing facility. It was an impressive facility doing first class work. Joe treated us great and offered many ideas to help us move forward.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:09 AM
Registered

Default Thanks for the support

Originally Posted by mattyboy
another dealer onboard , that is good news last pics I saw there were 4 to 5 boats in the shop getting rigged .
good luck the show season is almost upon us.

David , one of these days while I'm shuttling my daughter to or from college I'll stop by in bristol to say hello
Thank you for your continuous support. Things are really going well. We need all of the feedback that we are getting from performance boating enthusiasts and friends like yourself, It helps us be a better company.

You know, we really love showing off our production facility so come by anytime.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Registered

WOW is all I can say about this thread. I finally took the time to read the whole thing. Good or Bad there is ALOT of talk about Hornet and thats why we signed up as a dealer. David how is our Yellow boat coming. I can't wait to get it in our hands and have it at the Overland Park KS. show later this month. Post some pics when you can. We will have a Boat Show special of 28,900 for the package we ordered including the trailer. Any questions feel free to call us @ 573-552-8727 or call my cell @ 847-323-0039

George
Old 01-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Registered

Hi George,
We are hard at work getting everything ready for this months boat shows and will post pictures of Anchor Performance Sales' yellow boat soon. We hope the crowd at the Overland Park Show will love it as much as we do.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 68 Likes on 26 Posts

Pics Of Your Boats Please.

Dk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.