Notices

Open Seats in Lick This

Old 08-17-2010, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 152 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Go Big
I have 2 open seats in "Lick This" for the Scope Poker Run that I will be auctioning off to the Highest Bidder. PM me if you want to be included. Includes the full day affair.
Sean- you did tell me you were goin to do this. Thats pretty cool. I bid lifetime details on the rig!!
Old 08-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rlj676
I've "chipped in for your gas".......just not for a ride on the boat haha.
Thanks Guys. Lick This is one of my fav Skaters, all most bought it once. Lol. Great deal at 850, it will cost more than that in fuel to get to the lunch stop. Awsome boat, good luck with the auction.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:45 PM
sre
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flight club
Thanks Guys. Lick This is one of my fav Skaters, all most bought it once. Lol. Great deal at 850, it will cost more than that in fuel to get to the lunch stop. Awsome boat, good luck with the auction.
I saw your 46 when it was being rigged at Chip's last year. Great looking boat!!!
Old 08-18-2010, 11:09 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sre
I saw your 46 when it was being rigged at Chip's last year. Great looking boat!!!
That boat is beautiful.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
My Skater prints money everytime I take it out!! lol
Thats an option I would like to see on the build sheet.......
Old 08-18-2010, 11:46 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BAD AZZ LICK THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,awesome boat BIG Daddy , good luck with the auction bro & dont let the brown boat chit stirrer bother you or the thread .. alwayz stirring chit and wishin he could ride in a real Boat justing needing the $850.00
Old 08-18-2010, 01:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
BAD AZZ LICK THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,awesome boat BIG Daddy , good luck with the auction bro & dont let the brown boat chit stirrer bother you or the thread .. alwayz stirring chit and wishin he could ride in a real Boat justing needing the $850.00
Thanks, See you out there. Happy boating.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by flight club
You could set up an auction for a ride on your boat with some eye candy working the lines that might actually get high enough to cover the gas costs......

Where's the lick this ride auction at $ wise? A pretty cool deal to get a once in a lifetime ride in a seriously bad ass piece of hardware.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rlj676
You could set up an auction for a ride on your boat with some eye candy working the lines that might actually get high enough to cover the gas costs......

Where's the lick this ride auction at $ wise? A pretty cool deal to get a once in a lifetime ride in a seriously bad ass piece of hardware.
Still at the 850 a seat. I could kick out the friend for a couple of Ladies (Rentals)