Notices

Mini Hawk is GONE!!

Old 09-21-2010, 12:11 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Vigalanty justice is what gets people killed or hurt. Tell the cops about the incident and start ti fix your boat.
I was just joking about the baseball bat..but if we do see the owners boat there, then we will have the authorities take care of the issues.
Old 09-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Registered

Everyone should leave the kid alone, even if he is making the whole thing up he CERTAINLY isn't the only one on these boards that does that! Thats the wonderful thing about the internet, so many people think they can become something else, and nobody is the wiser....
Old 09-21-2010, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 938 Likes on 505 Posts

Originally Posted by catastrophe
I dont believe any of this happened.

300 ft away ?
My father OR my mother is handling it.
Boat isnt marked up badly.

76 posts...3800 views...Mission Accomplished
A. Atleast the kid had a boat
B. He did have pictures of scuffs/rubrail missing
C. He did own up to past "misrepresentations" admitting his prior lack of judgment.

In my book he is a million miles further ahead on the road to credibility than someone else.......(CS)
Old 09-21-2010, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
WHY? Do they have a battting cage there or something? What's wrong with you?
Old 09-21-2010, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MiniHawk
Bay constable found the boat! it was found about 100 yards away from the dock down the bay, up on it's side on the reeds and rocks against someones bulkhead. The police towed it back to my yacht club.
The drain plug was ripped out. The rubrail was falling off on starboard side. The side that was on the beach w/ pebbles got scratched up a bit. The boat was so dirty and the inside was filled with water in the bilge. It looked like chit!
I'm just overjoyed to get it back. Someone had to jump the fence to get to the boat. and why mine? There was also a nice intrepid that was un-harmed.
The drain plug was RIPPED out ??

Post # 20 is the most accurate on here.

Lots of history repeating itself here.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
A. Atleast the kid had a boat
B. He did have pictures of scuffs/rubrail missing
C. He did own up to past "misrepresentations" admitting his prior lack of judgment.

In my book he is a million miles further ahead on the road to credibility than someone else.......(CS)
AND.... he did pretend to be Skip Braver and post on a few forums as Skip Braver until threatened with legal action.

He did have a major mental meltdown here and on Serious about 10 months ago.

He has admitted to having mental issues that need to be controlled with drugs.

He did threaten to kill me multiple times for daring to tell him to STFU in a PM when he was making an azz of himself posting obviously totally fabricated BS on serious back when I worked there.

He has been banned just about everywhere for his BS antics

Dry Martini, Manbayboater and several other screen names I cannot remember at the moment.

His credibility is pretty low IMHO.

Sam posts a tale of his boat being stolen or set adrift.
Sam concludes it was some guy who flipped him off in a ski boat.
Sam states that his boat is recovered damaged just 300 feet from his dock by police YET he couldn't see it.
Sam states that police towed his partially sunken and damaged boat ( with the drain plug "ripped out" ) to a yacht club.
That all happens in 1/2 a day.

Lets see, Sam states that he wants to repaint his boat. Sam has no money because he foolishly spent 400 bucks he does not have on Crap music from I tunes.
Sam has insurance on his boat.
Sam admitts to making the boat look worse than it is by pulling off the rub rail ( no doubt before an insurance appraiser sees the boat)
Sam exaggerates the damage to the boat.
Sam comes up with a pretty shallow story of police reports but he cannot provide a copy of said report because the police "took it".
Sam claims his dock lines were "obviously cut" yet he discards the dock lines ( evidence) BEFORE any police investigation happens and then states that they were "fraid" but cut.

Credibility??????????????????????????????????????? ????????????.

Yep, still better than CS but not by much.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:57 AM
Registered

My feeling.........the story about the skier.......never happened.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by catastrophe
My feeling.........the story about the skier.......never happened.
+1
Old 09-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Registered

I will say this for Sam. He came to my marina a few weeks ago. He hung out and worked in the yard helping my mechanics. We took several rides in my boat with him and his family. They were here on vacation and he wanted to hang out. I had a awesome experience with him. If he had issues in the past, thats what they are. In the past. He is a kid, come on stop busting his stones and give him a chance. We have all made mistakes. We as humans make mistakes, its how we learn from them and grow that determines who we are. I have persoanally spent time with him. He is a good kid and a VERY hard worker. Keep your Chin up Sam, You are ok in my book. Cant wait to see you and the family again soon. Andy
Old 09-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SVL-WARLOCK
I will say this for Sam. He came to my marina a few weeks ago. He hung out and worked in the yard helping my mechanics. We took several rides in my boat with him and his family. They were here on vacation and he wanted to hang out. I had a awesome experience with him. If he had issues in the past, thats what they are. In the past. He is a kid, come on stop busting his stones and give him a chance. We have all made mistakes. We as humans make mistakes, its how we learn from them and grow that determines who we are. I have persoanally spent time with him. He is a good kid and a VERY hard worker. Keep your Chin up Sam, You are ok in my book. Cant wait to see you and the family again soon. Andy
3 posts back. The author of this quote and others spent hours and hours dealing with him.
Of course he was given chances...probably 10 of them , before it was time to end it all.

He did threaten to kill me multiple times for daring to tell him to STFU in a PM when he was making an azz of himself posting obviously totally fabricated BS on serious back when I worked there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.