Which 22' would you choose? >

Which 22' would you choose?

Notices

Which 22' would you choose?

Old 09-28-2010, 06:18 PM
GB
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My opinion only here...(budget permitting) afew more bucks will get you into a nice/newer turn key dependable BB Bravo ride, in the present boat market.

That 350 MPI ain't got anuff grunt to get that boat out of it's own way!
Old 09-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GB
My opinion only here...(budget permitting) afew more bucks will get you into a nice/newer turn key dependable BB Bravo ride, in the present boat market.

That 350 MPI ain't got anuff grunt to get that boat out of it's own way!
You know where I can get a nice 24 Pantera, Cigarette Firefox, or an Active Thunder Tantrum for a good deal? How about a 25 Talon I/O for a few more bucks?

At this time in the game I will be happy just to be on the water...
Old 09-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HIGH LIFE
There is a Cigarette 21' O/B on the DONZI site if your into O/B. "HIGH LIFE"
Hey I drove one of these Cig 21's way back when... there was one for sale here in upstate NY with a 245 hp merc 2.5 carb motor... very nice ride! Asking price about 8 years ago was $13k... it sat for like 4-5 years then I heard it sold for like $7500.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hooch57825
sorry 21ft hustler classic bbc is the way i would go. but the 22 apache will be good race up lake george i wonder who wins that race.
I'll go for that race when I get her... you got seats in your boat yet? LOL!!! Or are you gonna kneel the whole time... or will you be sitting on a milk crate!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 10:29 PM
Registered

I am going to cast my vote for a boat not yet mentioned (supprisingly) - The Chris Craft Stinger 222.
They came with a BBC or an SBC, the B1 conversion is dead easy, the X-dimension is 4.5" with a standard depth B1, there's pleny of room to modify the engine, it seats 5 comfortably, theres a cabin with a v-berth, it handles the rough like it's 10 ft longer than it is, it looks cool and with a warm BBC, it'll push 70+ mph no problems.
Am I the only one that actually considers this a good thing?
Why am I the only one to have suggested this boat, does everyone else know something I don't?

Just curious. There aren't many sport boats in Australia like this so my experience and selection is limited.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I am going to cast my vote for a boat not yet mentioned (supprisingly) - The Chris Craft Stinger 222.
They came with a BBC or an SBC, the B1 conversion is dead easy, the X-dimension is 4.5" with a standard depth B1, there's pleny of room to modify the engine, it seats 5 comfortably, theres a cabin with a v-berth, it handles the rough like it's 10 ft longer than it is, it looks cool and with a warm BBC, it'll push 70+ mph no problems.
Why am I the only one to have suggested this boat, does everyone else know something I don't?

Just curious. There aren't many sport boats in Australia like this so my experience and selection is limited.
LOL! I felt the same way about the Pachanga. Unfortunately many diehards see the word SeaRay and Ass u me it is a cruiser!
Old 09-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ghostrider

Sorry, no substitutes for 10 feet! Even if it is a stinger 222........
Old 09-29-2010, 04:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mastercraft240
Sorry, no substitutes for 10 feet! Even if it is a stinger 222........
That's what she said....
Old 09-29-2010, 06:54 AM
Banned

22' Donzi good choice
Old 09-29-2010, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HIGH LIFE
There is a Cigarette 21' O/B on the DONZI site if your into O/B. "HIGH LIFE"
Once you go outboard, you will never go back, nothing like the ease(lack) of maintenance on a 2 stroke, especially a stocker EFI, I run with some guys with old 2.5 280's etc, and while they sound cool as heck, and my boat is no rocket(it will hold its own though) I just bump the key on my EFI, and off we go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.