Notices

Whos doing NYC poker Run

Old 05-13-2002, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hope to be there also. 1 week after Smoke on the Water Poker Run that I will be participating in. Will not have my boat there, but will be giving my friend plenty of support when he attemps to win the King of the Hudson.
Old 05-13-2002, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 18 Posts
Default A GOOD TIME

I GOT 3 WITH ME ,A 30,A34,AND A NEW 32 tripps
Old 05-13-2002, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm a definite maybe. I won't have my boat there, and while I have been offered numerous rides no one has had room for me to bring my girlfriend, which could prevent a problem. Though, I'm guessing I'll be on someone's machine since I do live here afterall.
Old 05-13-2002, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default tom cat

hay tom i will trade you rides let me run the newyork run with you and i will give you a rude in my pro street 2000 firebird 712 inch efi motor 1000 hp on dyno i have a 28 skater on order wont have till next year built the car my self good mechanic will help with boat in poker run for ride let me know talk to ya jim styke
Old 05-13-2002, 09:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

Jim have to pass on the ride dont believe we have any seats avail as of now.car sounds neat have a 40 willys with a blown big block chev with a pro steeet outlaw chassis.thanks for the offer though.Miller I thought you wre helping wash the boat Just kidding have a TomCat shirt for you any way.
Old 05-13-2002, 09:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

Is the marina we will be useing the same as last year liberty landing?
Old 05-13-2002, 10:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tom, that's right I did say I'd wash the boat and will do so (I think you said something about a quick ride perhaps in exchange though not during the run???). But, I thought the thread was asking who was going to be actually making the run. I don't quite know about that. It will depend on the lady-friend.

Old 05-13-2002, 10:53 PM
SunseekerNY

Originally posted by Miller
Tom, that's right I did say I'd wash the boat and will do so (I think you said something about a quick ride perhaps in exchange though not during the run???). But, I thought the thread was asking who was going to be actually making the run. I don't quite know about that. It will depend on the lady-friend.

Dear Miller:

Your girlfriend is more than welcome to ride with me on the Linssen. I'm sure she will be much more comfortable. Any of the ladies who don't want to tear up the Hudson to Haverstraw and back are more than welcome to join me, my captain.....and Puder.

Jennifer

Old 05-13-2002, 11:34 PM
99BOSS272

Jennifer, I'll take you up on the offer of taking a few pics of my boat.

Old 05-13-2002, 11:51 PM
SunseekerNY

Originally posted by 99BOSS272
Jennifer, I'll take you up on the offer of taking a few pics of my boat.
Done.

As soon as I scan the chart, I will be putting up a map with a big X marks the spot of where my boat will be located. (USApowerboating.com)

Hey, maybe we can do something with Jeff and get a camera and transmit live over the web. Puder, you up for this?

Jennifer

Quick Reply: Whos doing NYC poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.