Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
VIDEO: Uncle Toys jamming up the river, Miss Amy and a helicopter.....and more!!!!!! >

VIDEO: Uncle Toys jamming up the river, Miss Amy and a helicopter.....and more!!!!!!

Notices

VIDEO: Uncle Toys jamming up the river, Miss Amy and a helicopter.....and more!!!!!!

Old 05-14-2002, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes Nort............Great Music selection and Great video I was looking at that and kept saying thats pretty good since it was being shot at 70 mph and above. Im telling you that ride up the canyon was awesome.
Old 05-14-2002, 08:50 AM
Registered

UT ... boat looked awesome!

Nort & Audio ... killer job on the video.

I thoroughly enjoyed it. It will make the rainy 60 degree weather here feel just a little bit better!
Old 05-14-2002, 09:28 AM
Registered

Default Video

Nort,
Thanks for reminding some of us less fortunate boaters what we can expect when it quits raining and warms up..
come-on Summer!!
Great shots and sounds,
eliminator219
Old 05-14-2002, 09:48 AM
Registered

Killer video!!! Great Job Ya'll "Puddle of Mud" Great Choice to on the tunes!! I likes the way you smack my ass!
Old 05-14-2002, 10:15 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

I think Nort is trying to get me to move to AZ.....I've been there a few times and its alot better than PA. Our river is running almost at flood stage thanks to all the rain. Great Video!...Mike.
Old 05-14-2002, 11:56 AM
Uncle Toys

Ahh Nort, your video makes me miss my boys. They are way up in Fresno and they have never been away from home this long. Miss Amy, the smile just keeps coming back. Amazing stability there Audiofn, good job. But I don’t remember you looking that stable back at the docks

I don’t have speakers on the computer at work, so I had my wife download it at home. It took about 45 minutes on the dial up and by then I fell asleep on the couch. Damn, still haven’t heard the music.

LakeRacer - Sorry dude, but Philip and Advantage Rob said I need to keep the speed up so I smooth out the ride by staying on top. At least that's the story I tell my wife (and I'm sticking to it!) See you Memorial Day weekend in the channel - wouldn't miss it!

Miss Amy, we need to talk seriously. You made us all promise not to talk about the helicopter and I have been busting a stitch every since. GEEZE! Oh well, as someone said yesterday, just a case of “good friends enjoying a good case of the sillies.”

Old 05-14-2002, 12:20 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Troutly
I got a chuckle out of the part where U T is off to starboard of Norty. You can see they are slowly gaining on another boat judging by how a wake is appearing in between them. You then get a short pick of a wake increasing and some spray, and that boat is GONE . Musta put the throttles to the wall and took off .

Got any more video of the upper river area in the canyon? I want to see SCENERY, not DIRT

Troutly-

I think that was a smaller Eliminator or HTM with some serious power in it. He was hanging back, then, as you said........."put the hammer down".

As far as more scenic canyon video.........no, but I still have about 350 more photos that were sent to me, about 10-20 of them from the Topoc area and Amy's "the Helicopter" incident.
Old 05-14-2002, 12:36 PM
Registered

Attached Thumbnails VIDEO: Uncle Toys jamming up the river, Miss Amy and a helicopter.....and more!!!!!!-dsc00449.jpg  
Old 05-14-2002, 12:39 PM
Registered

Attached Thumbnails VIDEO: Uncle Toys jamming up the river, Miss Amy and a helicopter.....and more!!!!!!-dsc00431.jpg  
Old 05-14-2002, 12:41 PM
Registered

Attached Thumbnails VIDEO: Uncle Toys jamming up the river, Miss Amy and a helicopter.....and more!!!!!!-dsc00440.jpg  

Quick Reply: VIDEO: Uncle Toys jamming up the river, Miss Amy and a helicopter.....and more!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.