Notices

Snap-on / Matco Tools

Old 05-05-2021, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
Yes and while the serial number can be removed on the r Matco boxes ,Snap-On might still stamp there's in though if the serial number is removed there is no warranty at all on the box.i really don't see the companies knocking on your door to get it back though.If any one needs a Matco serial number run let me know.
I will post more later still working.

Can you still run some umbers
Old 05-06-2021, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Great old thread. I miss RunninHotRacing. The girl next door had a Snap-On dealer boyfriend for awhile and he replaced all my broken Snap-On tools. I'm retired and have all these tools that are so hard to get warranteed now. There are also many more options now with Menards and other stores having there own lines of tools and boxes at much better prices and easier to get replaced. If it's a tool I will rarely use I will also use Harbor freight. Anyway the above post poses a question but on a 10 year old thread probably won't get an answer!
Old 05-06-2021, 07:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,271 Likes on 1,465 Posts

Originally Posted by Smithjacki92
Can you still run some umbers
Are you looking to purchase a Matco box and want to know if its paid off, or stolen ?
The following users liked this post:
dykstra (05-08-2021)
Old 05-08-2021, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

Wright and SK tools are my favorite. Can order them off of Zoro or Amazon. Made in the USA, lifetime warranties and to your door in 2 days or less on Prime. For the price, Proto makes some really nice made in the USA tools too.