Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Skaterfest - or - Uncle Toys goes to the mountain. >

Skaterfest - or - Uncle Toys goes to the mountain.

Notices

Skaterfest - or - Uncle Toys goes to the mountain.

Old 05-20-2002, 02:33 PM
Uncle Toys

Finally, in the water. And it only took an hour and a half with the help of five guys. But what a show - sweet
Attached Thumbnails Skaterfest - or - Uncle Toys goes to the mountain.-sf33.jpg  

Old 05-20-2002, 08:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Uncle Toys, I worry about you. You mention me in the picture with Mike D, but totally miss the pretty blonde in the red jacket. Makes ya think
Old 05-20-2002, 08:22 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Too Old

Good to see you made it home

How was your ride?

mike
Old 05-20-2002, 08:31 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

It was good to meet you Uncle Toys. I see we easterners didn't let you down. Wish you could have stayed for the ride. Don't feel bad though. I almost took a ride in JET SET, then my wife and 2 daughters showed up. Mike Fusco was kind enough to offer me his card and take a rain check for next week. What hospitality there was this week end....
Attached Thumbnails Skaterfest - or - Uncle Toys goes to the mountain.-jetset2.jpg  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-21-2002, 02:59 PM
Uncle Toys

Shane – Friday nice was every bit as good as Saturday and Sunday. Glad we had a chance to swap war stories. I will try to dig up some info I can send by email on our firm. Would be interested to get similar.

Too Old – You don’t owe me anything, other than to remind me next year to plan further ahead

36spectre – Isn’t the “pretty blonde in the red jacket” your wife? I didn’t get a chance to meet her so I didn’t want to get too fresh over the internet. But if you insist....

Sharkey – Well, if you are going to miss a nice ride like that, your cute daughter is a pretty good reason!

Catmando – I hear you on the Sage drives. Didn’t like the looks last year from viewing the pictures. But this year, they defiantely grew on me! I kept going back for another look, and as I sift through all the pictures, I am noticing I took a lot of those drives.

Here’s a couple more pictures (slowing getting to them as time permits. Guess it’s my old aviation background, but I really like these graphics.

p.s. Is this guy a member of OSO? If so who?
Attached Thumbnails Skaterfest - or - Uncle Toys goes to the mountain.-sf41.jpg  

Last edited by Uncle Toys; 05-21-2002 at 03:03 PM.

Old 05-21-2002, 03:01 PM
Uncle Toys

2 of 3
Attached Thumbnails Skaterfest - or - Uncle Toys goes to the mountain.-sf40.jpg  

Old 05-21-2002, 03:02 PM
Uncle Toys

Hey Too Old, didn't you say you know this engine builder? Can you tell us about them?
Attached Thumbnails Skaterfest - or - Uncle Toys goes to the mountain.-sf38.jpg  

Old 05-21-2002, 03:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Uncle Toys,

GREAT meeting you as well. Did you happen to get any photos of my "baby" skater? SHoot me out your address and I will forward you the info on AYCO. Or if you would like go to http://www.ayco.com
Old 05-21-2002, 04:41 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Im feeling kind of funny down below
Old 05-21-2002, 05:30 PM
Uncle Toys

Quick Reply: Skaterfest - or - Uncle Toys goes to the mountain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.