Notices

New Offshore Sanctioning Body!

Old 05-21-2002, 09:16 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: a job for me

Originally posted by sy goldberg
There has to be a job in this organization for me where my tact and diplomacy could be best utilized
You can clean my Boat after I get done racing.
Old 05-21-2002, 09:21 PM
SunseekerNY

Originally posted by blueamerican
Nice idea, its a shame we couldn't put all the politics aside that easy, and put together a really first class racing group that was listed on tis post. Dream on fellow enthusiasts!!!
I for one believe in the power of a single action. Shane made a good post, and better point. Who better than OffshoreOnly to host a race without politics? They've more than proven their impartiality and dedication to offshore here on this board, and they have more than enough dedicated followers. I know first hand what it takes to produce an offshore race. It's not easy. We would have to seriously start planing something now for next year - 2003. It could even be a Pro/Am event with the members pleasure boats.

Keep brainstorming guys (and gals). There is an infinite amount of knowlege and more importantly connections here. If you need a local group like NJ Offshore to help run it, I'll donate the domain www.NYoffshore.com, and OSO can nominate a committee. Hell, I'll give up USApowerboating.com if we can get this off the ground.

And why not?

Best regards and happy racing,
Jennifer

Old 05-21-2002, 09:24 PM

Default Shane Thanks for the VP spot

Are you sure you want a Known Miami drunk as VP? Especilly under the direction of Darth Vader himself Dave P, hehe! God I would be in divorce court! Actually this could be different, we could all be drinking partners after this! With a side order of fries with whoppers and with the Lace Girls? OOPS there goe's my bags in the street!! Oh well we definetly could have fun with this one.
Old 05-21-2002, 09:27 PM
Registered

frank,

sometimes you got to do, what you gotta do. You could live on your boat next to me, after I get kicked out as well.
Old 05-21-2002, 09:44 PM
LOOK AT THE LEAD NOW!!!!!
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Frank,
I got a an idea!!! mandatory breathalizer before the race. No less that a 1.5. LOL!!!! Just kidding. If that was the case we would need a crap load of medics. Lot of guys pullin off the course half way through to yack I am sure. LOL!!! Can I head up SECURITY ISSUES with HHHHMMM let me see. Merola Boatworks and Bodyshot. We could force people to do there shots prior to boarding there race crafts.

Shane,
I think you are really on to something here. Espeacially July 4th weekend. What a great time to party!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2002, 07:56 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up

P-CLASS Wahoo!!! You have a class for me!!! This organization is already showing CLASS ...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !