Legendary Marine High Performance News >

Legendary Marine High Performance News

Notices

Legendary Marine High Performance News

Old 04-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Legendary Marine High Performance News

Looking around the threads I saw where Legendary Marine in Destion FL is now hitting the performace boat service scene. Well hell I thought they were for the longest. I have been taking my boats there for some time now. I have always been pleased and now that they have added Scott Childs - I can only expect the very best! Trevor in service has always gone above and beyond for me. He makes you feel as if its all about the customer. My point is on many different occasions he has taken the time to explain options to me and never made me feel that I had to take the more expensive route. I feel confident in what he tells me and have yet to have any reason to question him or Legendary. Treveor's enthusiasm for the position and my best interest keep me coming back again and again.
Their facility is top notch and so is true to the team they bring to the table. I recomend you take a look at what Legendary Performace Dept. can do for you in your adventure.
Thank you Trevor, Scott and the Legendary Team for getting me back up and runnning just in time for Poker Run season. Donzi 38ZR Merc 700's