Doc Jansen & Forehand cheating again >

Doc Jansen & Forehand cheating again

Notices

Doc Jansen & Forehand cheating again

Old 11-12-2016, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Drake22.250
What did they get caught saying there Fountain was 2 feet longer than it really is???

Present boat is an Outerlimits. Not that that has anything to do with this, boats don't cheat, their owners do!
Old 11-12-2016, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last edited by low_psi; 11-12-2016 at 12:32 PM.
Old 11-13-2016, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 233 Likes on 117 Posts

Old 11-13-2016, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Today Forehand speared points leader SunPrint in a turn, putting a hole in its side and ending the team's quest for a second straight world title. For all of you people who want to justify Forehand's serial cheating as "just racing," fine. Real racers know you don't interfere with the other competitors when you have no chance of winning a championship in the final race of the season. You stay out of the way and let the contenders battle amongst themselves. He's a disgraceful menace.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:30 PM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 19 Posts

Missed that... ^ marker 17 boat looked fine the whole race
Old 11-13-2016, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 1,387 Likes on 774 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike A.
Today Forehand speared points leader SunPrint in a turn, putting a hole in its side and ending the team's quest for a second straight world title. For all of you people who want to justify Forehand's serial cheating as "just racing," fine. Real racers know you don't interfere with the other competitors when you have no chance of winning a championship in the final race of the season. You stay out of the way and let the contenders battle amongst themselves. He's a disgraceful menace.
I was wondering just seen sun prints FB post. Is there any video?
Old 11-13-2016, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

see how they ran after two tech inspections? OBRIEN!!!
Old 11-13-2016, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So the good Doctor and his sidekick, "Chauffeur" decide that since they couldn't beat the competition, they would just take them out by running into them . Yet, some still rave about the walk-on-water skill of the amazing forehand and his trusty passenger.These two should be Barred from racing any sport involving an engine.
Sadly, SBI will keep taking the Doctors money and continue to allow Forehand and his passenger to show up for events. At least till the duo kills someone and everyone associated with SBI is named in the lawsuits.
Old 11-14-2016, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow that's fast I guess you have all the facts and you've decided who was right and wrong in this particular situation and you going to throw the blame on Sbi for not doing something for ridiculous reason like money. Kind of shallow in my opinion but again some people just love drama.

I'm sure SBI will look at the entire situation and review the facts not rumors and make an appropriate decision if it's necessary.

If every boat was band that had an accident in the last 2 like the one in the Milling area last year and when the back-end of CMS was completely taken out in turn one when another boat ran right over the back of them.

I'm not saying whos right or wrong but making ridiculous statements like that with no facts to back it up doesn't help the sport

Last edited by Xtremeracing; 11-14-2016 at 10:34 AM.
Old 11-14-2016, 10:49 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Unfortunately extreme
Norman and others apparently have a hard on for Brian. Don't bother arguing with them it's there view or nothing.
Other boats collided Sunday but they don't want to apply the same rules to all people

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.