Old 11-23-2016, 06:36 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lol....
Old 11-23-2016, 06:58 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Aqua Banshee
I wonder if this will make speed on the water? 4th time is a charm. CNN reporting at its's best
What is youre meaning ?

are you comparing SOW to CNN ?

Wow ! SOW comes here and gives us as accurate a story as they are privy too.

Just say thank you.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by Aqua Banshee
I wonder if this will make speed on the water? 4th time is a charm. CNN reporting at its's best
You are one bitter person with a hell of an axe to grind. Maybe a new hobby is in order
Old 11-23-2016, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
...every racer in the class was satisfied with the outcome those are the people that matter
I don't think this statement is completely accurate. If you polled the rest of the teams they would have voted the cheating team out of the Friday and Sunday races. SBI maintained: the cheating team wouldn't/couldn't win the championship under any circumstance; that SBI still held cards they could/would play if necessary; and that the response given to SBI by the cheating team when they were informed of their violation(s) didn't go unnoticed.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 158 Posts

Originally Posted by Cevert
the cheating team wouldn't/couldn't win the championship under any circumstance; .
How many other teams where out there running with Zero shot at actually winning and just out there enjoying their time?
Old 11-23-2016, 05:43 PM
Registered

Well i know all of the teams very well in the SV class and the top boats where there and ready. For you to say they were not prepared and ready to do battle is an insult to them all. By your statement it sounds like you are the only one that believes that, and I probably guessing that's why you don't have a boat in the class. The guys in that class are some of the most talented racers you will ever see with the best-prepared equipment that money can buy so don't ever think for a second there wasn't a boat that couldn't win. If you look at Friday's results the top four boats finished 15 to 20 Seconehds Apart. I don't know where you going to see closer racing than that, any one of those both had a shot just like Sunday.
Old 11-23-2016, 09:40 PM
Registered

Next yr should be an awesome yr, with some old and new teams joining the SV fleet. There is a potential of 10 or 11 teams mixing it up.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

super v

super v extreme

superboat ,are all growing
Old 11-24-2016, 09:56 AM
Registered

Yes Mike took a little time but SBI had a vision for the future, and solid rule book and awesome tech crew is playing off for sure. The platform is there for the racers now it's up to the race teams to grow it as big as they want the ground work is done.
Old 11-24-2016, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
Yes Mike took a little time but SBI had a vision for the future, and solid rule book and awesome tech crew is playing off for sure. The platform is there for the racers now it's up to the race teams to grow it as big as they want the ground work is done.
Yes very proud of how far SBI has come over the past couple of years. They have been very proactive instead of reactive in realizing that a motor was being discontinued and providing a tech platform period taking seals out of the equation. They put the future and growth of the class as the priority... Kudos and look forward to it getting only better and better

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.