Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT..Catmando and Supercrash...Florida ellections and DOJ.. >

OT..Catmando and Supercrash...Florida ellections and DOJ..

Notices

OT..Catmando and Supercrash...Florida ellections and DOJ..

Old 05-30-2002, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New wallpaper for ya, Cat...
Attached Thumbnails OT..Catmando and Supercrash...Florida ellections and DOJ..-bush_country_wallpaper1.jpg  
Old 05-30-2002, 10:24 AM
supercrash

Heres what the NY times found out about the Military vote..

344 ballots had no evedince that they were cast on or before election day

183 ballots were postmarked in the US

96 lacked appropriate witness information

169 came from unregistered voters

5 ballots came after the Nov. 17 deadline

19 0verseas voters voted on two ballots...and had both counted..

All these ballots violated Florida law..

Uh oh...Cheneys Halliburton is under suspision of accounting pratices...I suppose G.W. is gonna say that he doesn't know him either...like he said about "Kenny Boy"....more lies...

How about a look at how far back the fraud and scams go back in the Bush family....G.W.'s Grand daddy(Prescot Bush) was accused by the federal Government in 1942 for raising 50 million for Hitlers Third Reich , By selling German bonds to American investors.Through his Union Banking Corp. on wall street , as well as other Nazi-influenced organizations managed by bush's bank , He engaged in unprecendented trading with the enemy well after Pearl Harbor.....ooooops...oh well I'm a bush...what would you expect...?

Old 05-30-2002, 10:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I don't think what my grandfather did has any bearing on what I do...

With that rationale, are you in favor or reperations as well?
Old 05-30-2002, 10:35 AM
Registered

Default Super

The Kennedy "empire" was built with murder, extortion, illegal weapons sales, rumrunning, etc........so what's your point?
Old 05-30-2002, 10:48 AM
Registered

Default To be a straight shooter in politics would be suicide for EVERYONE !!

World interests change, the Japs bombed perl harbor, we rebuilt their economy, taught them to build cars and piss and moan when " AMERICANS " buy Jap cars.

We help put into place the Tahliban, ARM them with weapons to fight the Russians and get our planes shot down with our own rockets 10 years later.

By buying and using arab oil we have knowingly made the terrorists Billionaiers and put the guns in their hands.

We maintain " good " relations with arab nations because we want cheap gasoline, Americans would never stand for 3,4, or even 5 dollar per gallon gasoline price, which is common place in europe. Why use up our oil when we can save it for the long run....

Relationships with other nations come and go, being able to manage them and benefit from them is an ever changing battle.

Politics is suicide, because no matter what you do your gonna piss somebody off...

Last edited by Chris232; 05-30-2002 at 10:53 AM.
Old 05-30-2002, 11:07 AM
supercrash

Chris...your right...it seems we never learn...

BD...RT...My point is that all of them ..Prescott , George Bush sr. , George Bush jr. , Jeb , Niel , Wally , and even George sr.;s Daughter Dorothys husband Jimmy LeBlonde jr. The famous Col.who said "I don't recall" 117 times before congress when asked about Iran Contra...These Frauds include ...Real Estate Fraud , Oil and gas fraud , gold bullion fraud , many kinds of bank frauds , securities fraud , Charitable contribution fraud , Brokage fraud , and aircraft and yacht brokage frauds and diversion schemes...all this commited under the Iran/Contra Banner.....You guys should look into these frauds...they are very interesting....and cost the taxpayers millions of dollars...

Old 05-30-2002, 11:18 AM
Registered

Originally posted by catmando
.....But Gore was also a veteran, and I don't think he condoned that action.

Hey Cat...it's good to have you back....now....

Gore a veteran ?? A cushy reporting job far from the fighting ?? Daddy Gore got him that, just as Daddy Bush did for Dubya. Those photos Gore used of him returning from Vietnam, etc. made me sick to my stomach...

I'm surprised you, as a veteran, see Gore as one too !!
Old 05-30-2002, 11:34 AM
supercrash

RT...your right...His cushy stint in the Texas air national gaurd was all fun...Bush claims today that he could have been called up for duty at anytime....ya right...funny how he was allowed to train on the F-102......a plane that was retired from use in Vietnam....yep....here is the coward striking a tuff man pose for his "Military Pic" that he hangs on his wall..
Attached Thumbnails OT..Catmando and Supercrash...Florida ellections and DOJ..-boat-goat-017.jpg  

Old 05-30-2002, 11:43 AM
Registered

Are you sure you didn't just snap that (out of focus) photo of the picture.....hanging in YOUR office ???
Old 05-30-2002, 12:18 PM
supercrash

Better pic.....?
Attached Thumbnails OT..Catmando and Supercrash...Florida ellections and DOJ..-boat-goat-018.jpg  

Quick Reply: OT..Catmando and Supercrash...Florida ellections and DOJ..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.