Notices

duramax swap?

Old 12-08-2011, 05:57 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 22 Posts

I've got an H2. The DMax should have been standard equipment.... I really enjoy driving the H2, the money for the conversion would be worth it to me. As far as resale goes. I would buy a well done conversion in a heartbeat.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ridefast77
LMAO O your one of them guys that beleave very thing they say on TV. i don't know how gave you that info but not in the real world. you mite want to do more research! You can even call Ford and they will tell you that they had to give up somthing to have that big ass mack truck front end. But they do have the biggest body in there class. So i guess if you like fat girls you need to buy a power joke ford!
No not really. Just on paper they are the best MPG diesel, real life a different story. Actually was at the pump witha guy with a 11 and I had my 08 he said he didnt get much better than my 6.4L.

This is a cool project guys. I just think this guy is way off on his numbers for MPG on this diesel. Ive seen highly highly modded diesel push 20, but 24 I dont think so. And IMVHO to spend 15 grand on a 4-5 year old vehicle is not effecient. I wish I had money to drop 15k on something stupid cool like this. Good luck and I cant wait to see it.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Its only monies BIG Daddy can't take it with us when we go and just hate to leave it for the kidz to fight over

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
4-5 year old vehicle THAT THEY DON'T MAKE ANY MORE. So whats out there is all you get, and i would put money thay mine is one of the cleanest out there! and if you thank that is a wast get this in about 5 more years i was thinking of doing a quadrasteer conversion on it. How nuts would that be having a quadrasteer H2 with a duramax. Yes that will be that hottest sh** out there And ill have the only one thats the best part.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:26 AM
Registered

4-5 year old vehicle THAT THEY DON'T MAKE ANY MORE. So whats out there is all you get, and i would put money thay mine is one of the cleanest out there! and if you thank that is a wast get this in about 5 more years i was thinking of doing a quadrasteer conversion on it. How nuts would that be having a quadrasteer H2 with a duramax. Yes that will be that hottest sh** out there And ill have the only one thats the best part.
To each his own man. Good luck and looks cool
Old 12-08-2011, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
Its only monies BIG Daddy can't take it with us when we go and just hate to leave it for the kidz to fight over

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im 30 with no wife and no kides what am i supposed to do with it and my girl friend loves it so why not right.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Banned

Im 30 with no wife and no kides what am i supposed to do with it and my girl friend loves it so why not right.
excelent BIG Daddy i just like to live everyday like its Christmas

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

It really is too bad that GM didn't offer the Duramax in the H2. I think the swap is a great idea, Can't wait to see how it turns out. I feel Ford shot themselves in the foot by stopping production of the diesel excurision as well.

Darrell.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DMOORE
It really is too bad that GM didn't offer the Duramax in the H2. I think the swap is a great idea, Can't wait to see how it turns out. I feel Ford shot themselves in the foot by stopping production of the diesel excurision as well.

Darrell.
they didnt sell thats why. I agree the H2 with a diesel should have been an option, not standard though, if it was standard it would have sold less of them then it already did.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:44 AM
Banned

the Diesel Excursion was 1 Bad azz rig

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.