Platinum Member

Received 85 Likes on 32 Posts

That just made me giggle! Love it!
Old 10-24-2011, 12:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 for OL....

I personally think for technology and pushing the envelope, Outerlimits has done more than Cigarette has in the past few years...

They deserve to be #1...as they are in the industry. Good job guys!
Old 10-24-2011, 12:40 PM
Registered

Where have I been hiding for the last month?
Old 10-24-2011, 12:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter42
+1 for OL....

I personally think for technology and pushing the envelope, Outerlimits has done more than Cigarette has in the past few years...

They deserve to be #1...as they are in the industry. Good job guys!
I would agree with that. Unfortunately, Ol is not the perfect boat builder that they are claimed to be. I still think Nortech and Cig for example ,build a better overall boat.
Old 10-24-2011, 12:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

They aren't perfect, but the boats for racing etc, are FAR superior to anything Cig or Nor-tech has even come up with....

The fit and finish on a cig is hands down the best in the business. OL Being second, however their new boats, they've figured out the secret...

Nor-tech...I'm not even getting into that here...they're...good, but OL is the Lamborghini of boats...and the Ferrari...not many can touch them in big water, period...

This is known....Overall I don't think Nor-tech and Cig are in the same league as Outerlimits...just been in the business longer...for cig..nortech has never really spun my gears..I have my own opinion for both builders, but as far as the Aronow branding, I feel OL deserves the rights, hands down...

After all, Offshore Racing wasn't about toilets and pretty down-stairs, it was about performance, pure and simple...

Nortech has never built a competitive race boat.. I won't remind of the disaster that happened......Cigarette did..but the minute stepped bottoms came along...that ended that...last cig that ran well in supervee....Skater did the layup...

You shouldn't even have them in the same sentence here...

Don't turn this into step vs no step...or some stupid argument over paint or whatever else it comes down to...the fact is..OL is winning, and they have been for a few years now...in the spirit of competition...either start competing or quit complaining...that's my humble opinion..

Their hull broke the LI Record...not cigarette...not nor tech...not fountain...and I'm sure if Aronow and the rights wanted this edition to go to Cigarette...they would've given it to em....that SAYS something...

Last edited by WildThing47; 10-24-2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

I would never take anything away from Ol. They have done a great job with some boats and a not so good job with some other boats. I am not here to say anything negative other than they have their weaknesses too and are not the best boat builder on the planet . Back to the topic on hand, Ol deserves the recognition for their accomplishments, I just feel that this DA edition to be a little tacky and not the best approach for some well-deserved recognition that they truly deserve.
Old 10-24-2011, 01:17 PM
Registered

Yet another definitive all encompassing statement littered with concrete facts from yet another oso expert

NK
Old 10-24-2011, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 125 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty
Yet another definitive all encompassing statement littered with concrete facts from yet another oso expert

NK
Old 10-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Time for a commercial break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmlOyJOeRSw
You selling Gorilla's now?

NK
Old 10-24-2011, 01:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Nauti Kitty

NK

I have to laugh...actually still laughing...You beat me too it....Could you please pass...The Kool Aid.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.