Old 10-24-2011, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dan Call me When you can!
Old 10-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Registered

Received 816 Likes on 382 Posts

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
Only handful's of OL had bladders. It was a customer option, not standard. You have an issue with bladders contact ATL not Outerlimits.
It's pompous/egotistical responses like these that entice people to attack OL. Stating facts or not, you come off very abrasive as if OL does nothing wrong past or present. You don't take criticism well and that is why everyone is dishing it back. Just my opinion take it for what it's worth.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:08 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by pm203
Now that's what I call customer service.
The bladders werent designed for Ethanol fuels. How is that Outerlimits fault? Nobody could of predicted what would happen with the fuel. We will most certainly help the customer in any way we can in fixing their issues if they have a bladder, but if you have complaints about the tanks send them to the manufactures themselves. We have done quite a few replacements and its really not that bad. ATL does have newly designed bladders that are capable to handle Ethonol fuel. Anyone can call the factory and talk to myself if they have an issue.

401-253-7300

Last edited by OL40SVX; 10-24-2011 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
All the guys racing sure seem to love em! Hell on that note I spent the day driving a 42 PR Fountain with 950s around a circle track for the 2 heats, we were going into turns at 105 and coming out at 100. That boat turned awesome
Heard 1st hand one 399 ran so crappy all the test time in the world wouldn't make it run right. Also remember YP saying it got uncontrollable at 120 twice During shootout?
Old 10-24-2011, 05:13 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 884 Likes on 330 Posts

Originally Posted by madhatter42
Agreed, we all own what we like, obviously we're not going to bash what we own...
Why? I have critiqued what I've owned, objectively I think. Why be a flag waver?

Part of the beauty of this place is to get feedback on boats and accessories, if you aren't honest about the appraisal of the things you own then you're just misleading members and giving false information right?
Old 10-24-2011, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Hats off to Mike Fiore! I can only assume that Don would be proud. 250+ post in 4 days.

Don didn't (from what I read and having never met the man) build boats, he build companies that built boats. To build companies or business - you had better get people talking about your product however you can, especially, today.

Good job Outerlimits!
Old 10-24-2011, 05:16 PM
Registered

Received 816 Likes on 382 Posts

The bladders werent designed for Ethanol fuels. How is that Outerlimits fault? Nobody could of predicted what would happen with the fuel. We will most certainly help the customer in any way we can in fixing their issues if they have a bladder, but if you have complaints about the tanks send them to the manufactures themselves. We have done quite a few replacements and its really not that bad. ATL does have newly designed bladders that are capable to handle Ethonol fuel. Anyone can call the factory and talk to myself if they have an issue.

401-253-7300
So what your saying is that when Toyota had the whole "gas pedal" dilemma a few years ago it wasn't toyota's fault but the floor mat companies fault? Hmmm gotchya

As an integrator OL is responsible for everything it puts in it's boats. They should have done there homework.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Only handful's of OL had bladders. It was a customer option, not standard. You have an issue with bladders contact ATL not Outerlimits.
I don't know if it has been said before,... WOW.. arogant comments like these only hurt OL in the long run. If it's the customers option or not like you state...it is the companies responsibility to make sure the product that they offer is suitable over the long haul....Man, you just don't get it..it's all about the service after the fact...it's called long term job security....for you and everyone employed at OL. Think before you speak. I am shocked that Mike let's an employee represent HIS company in this matter...Jeff
Old 10-24-2011, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
I don't know if it has been said before,... WOW.. arogant comments like these only hurt OL in the long run. If it's the customers option or not like you state...it is the companies responsibility to make sure the product that they offer is suitable over the long haul....Man, you just don't get it..it's all about the service after the fact...it's called long term job security....for you and everyone employed at OL. Think before you speak. I am shocked that Mike let's an employee represent HIS company in this matter...Jeff
No one knew the impact that Ethanol would of had on the fuel bladders or fiberglass resin tanks. I've talked to every customer if they have a bladder issue or had one. That post was directed to Paul since he has an issue with bladders. Thats why I quoted his post.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Time for a commercial break.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmlOyJOeRSw[/youtube]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.