Outerlimits Offering Don Aronow Limited Edition SV43 >

Outerlimits Offering Don Aronow Limited Edition SV43

Notices

Outerlimits Offering Don Aronow Limited Edition SV43

Old 10-24-2011, 05:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
And when we looked at ordering one for an interested customer when they first came out Pete told us that the first one (a race boat) was running 110-115 with 525s, who am I going to believe you or Peter? C'mon Jay
I drove one at 132 and it was so amazingly smooth I could have taken my hands off the wheel

NK
Old 10-24-2011, 05:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240
I'm not speaking for mike, but I don't think mike cares too much about OSO. He has a quality product that he continues to improve, always at the forefront of technology, and continues to have new boat sales. OSO represents a very small portion of the high performance industry and even smaller portion of people with the capabilities of purchasing a new OL. This is not to say Dan doesn't need PR help, because he certainly does, Dan call Jess... She'll help you out... But OL hasn't suffered since dans joined.
Disagree. Bad press is bad press and OSO is the offshore king of websites.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Mastercraft240
I'm not speaking for mike, but I don't think mike cares too much about OSO. He has a quality product that he continues to improve, always at the forefront of technology, and continues to have new boat sales. OSO represents a very small portion of the high performance industry and even smaller portion of people with the capabilities of purchasing a new OL. This is not to say Dan doesn't need PR help, because he certainly does, Dan call Jess... She'll help you out... But OL hasn't suffered since dans joined.
I disagree 100%...How would you know anything about what is important to sales of OL.Do you work there....Do you have a marketing background...have you talked with Mike personally..C'mon man...Jeff
Old 10-24-2011, 05:58 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

on a side note that Super Legarra in the classifieds with the teak floor is stunning. Someone ive always admired on here that does a great job with customer relations is Ssalesmanship. If i was ever to get back into the boat buisnaess i would love to ick Terrys brain he handles himself with class.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jassman
Dont know that answer, but Im sure you do...LOL...Let me ask this... why dont you hear any problems from other quality companies, like NT, Sunsation, AT, Hustler...etc.. where the lightest piece of equipment used = a faster speed..is not that important approach to them...these other companies I listed feel are giving customers something that has always worked..dont change it rule of thumb..somewhat old school...and ok by the masses..where OL...is always pushing the envelope, speed is priority one...nothing wrong with that at all in my book...my point is simple, stand behind it. No excuses..if you are told this is one of the best technical laid up boats out there, ...do as you represent. Jeff
No Jeff, I have no idea how Ol handles the tank issue. The 3 Ols that I have owned had aluminum tanks with no issues. I will tell you the 1st OL that I bought had some issues in the cabin where the glue turned the upholstery different colors. With no questions asked Mike took the boat back and replaced the entire cabin upholstery at no charge. So do not hurt your stomach with your LOL!!!
Old 10-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Bostonirish
on a side note that Super Legarra in the classifieds with the teak floor is stunning. Someone ive always admired on here that does a great job with customer relations is Ssalesmanship. If i was ever to get back into the boat buisnaess i would love to ick Terrys brain he handles himself with class.
Terry is a class act!
Old 10-24-2011, 06:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Bostonirish
Agree, a good representation for NorTech...and nuetral when it comes to sales..not putting down another company, and showing you the benefits that NT has to offer..they will tell you upfront..they will never be the fastest..but what they lack in speed, they make up in ride, the service is excellent, and make you feel that you bought a great boat at a fair price. When I was sick, Terry and the NT crew went out of their way, sent me flowers, and encouragements,.. and many months later a Christmas card. Class act all the way.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

Bottom line is OL certaianly builds a one a kind boat, and my hat is off to them for perservering through these tough times. As for Dan, its sounds like hes a young enough guy to learn and like a said in my previous post. Next boat show, poker run etc etc. Take some time to talk to some of the other customer service guys from other companys. competion or not there is a tremendous amount to learn. good luck Dan
Old 10-24-2011, 06:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jassman
I disagree 100%...How would you know anything about what is important to sales of OL.Do you work there....Do you have a marketing background...have you talked with Mike personally..C'mon man...Jeff
I'll answer one by one. I know how many new boats are moving and used ones they are moving, no prices mentioned. How do I know? Very good friends with dan, we speak often. I never worked there, went to school in the same town, spent a good amount of time there. No marketing background, but Dan does!! I do not speak to mike personally, but I would when I saw him at the shop. He's a great guy and I can't say a bad word about him. Lastly, I don't need a marketing background, have to talk to mike, or work there. It's my opinion. I'm not stating facts, just like you and everyone else on this thread. OPINIONS.

Johnny, believe Peter. I could care less. Fact is, you don't know
If 115 with 525's is true or not ( neither do I ). What I do know
your saying is the 399 skater is faster than the 42 fountain raceboat with 525's, which I do not believe. That's my
Opinion of course. Fountain guys, WELCOME!

Phantomchoas, commercial break?

Last edited by Mastercraft240; 10-24-2011 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Race boat
Old 10-24-2011, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 304 Likes on 146 Posts

You guys are like a bunch of old women

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.