Outerlimits Offering Don Aronow Limited Edition SV43

Notices

Outerlimits Offering Don Aronow Limited Edition SV43

Old 10-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 52 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Thread

This is a really interesting thread, but I have to get in my Carroll Shelby Limited Edition Corvette and get back to work where we happen to be working on a new set of Arnold Palmer signature golf clubs for Tiger Woods, who I'm told will arrive to pick them up on his Harley Davidson Suzuki tribute cycle.

Driver - High's Fuel Your Journey Cigarette Racing Team #598
Old 10-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry
This is a really interesting thread, but I have to get in my Carroll Shelby Limited Edition Corvette and get back to work where we happen to be working on a new set of Arnold Palmer signature golf clubs for Tiger Woods, who I'm told will arrive to pick them up on his Harley Davidson Suzuki tribute cycle.
LOL
Old 10-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by FlyenBrian
By far the most entertaining thread outside of the Apache section in ages!
I have to agree this is MAJOR popcorn stuff.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:31 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Given the current state of the economy and the overall state of the high performance boat industry, wouldn't any new, high dollar boat built by a major offshore boat manufacturer be considered a "limited edition"?!???
Old 10-25-2011, 09:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Bostonirish
on a side note that Super Legerra in the classifieds with the teak floor is stunning. Someone I've always admired on here that does a great job with customer relations is Salesmanship. If i was ever to get back into the boat business i would love to pick Terry's brain he handles himself with class.
Totally agree with that.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:15 AM
Registered

Received 693 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by xconn92
Given the current state of the economy and the overall state of the high performance boat industry, wouldn't any new, high dollar boat built by a major offshore boat manufacturer be considered a "limited edition"?!???

Given the fact OL is a custom build to order company, how can they have a limited edition. the basic hull is the same but on every build doesnt the customer spec motors, drives, dash, cabin and cockpit as well as paint
Old 10-26-2011, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 29 Posts

This thread is really entertaining. I think it makes absolutely no sense for a builder to offer a boat in honor of another builder especially given the fact that if that builder were still alive he would be a fierce competetor and given his track record still winning. O.C. Barry put it best in post 301.I'm not sure this has already been said but here is a thought, why doesn't Mike build a boat to honor his father who actually started a boat company , I think raced boats and his boats were also some of the first stepped bottom models offered.
Just a thought.
RG.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Here's Johnny
Homage :: a show or demonstration of respect or dedication to someone or something, sometimes by simple declaration but often by some more oblique reference, artistic or poetic.

lets not over think it guys.......he may not have started OL but I am sure he influenced many guys industry wide who are here today......and OL is paying some Homage...
I am just re-peating my post from earlier in this thread....... I just can't get why a company can't pay respect to a guy who they admire........his vision is why many are here today......
Old 10-26-2011, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by jerseyshuang
Thank you for you share,I want to ask you some question,you can call me hereCheap Ravens Jerseys@gmail.com
Even the spammers r here!! (I wouldn't open that link...)
Old 10-26-2011, 08:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry
Bravo.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.