Frisini To Offer Affordable Super V Light

Notices

Frisini To Offer Affordable Super V Light

Old 11-20-2011, 02:28 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,898 Likes on 1,315 Posts
Default Frisini To Offer Affordable Super V Light

This just in, http://speedonthewater.com/new-boats...r-v-light.html.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

that's great
i would probably take one of those .also would like some info
pm me

thank's
mike
Old 11-20-2011, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's awesome! That's what the sport needs IMO, an affordable (semi) way to get people racing.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Matt,

Thanks for the info however the way it is written is very misleading. You make it sound like the boat with the 525 is $65,000. It does NOT include the 525. Here is the exact release from John:

Frisini Motorsports, manufacturers of Frisini, Sonic & Spectre Powerboats, will be offering their 30 Vendetta SVL Race version rigged and ready to race for $65,000 plus power. It will be offered as well with removable hard top and rear seating so customers can race on Sunday and boat on Monday. Standard equipment will include full race canopy, race seats and roll cage.
Old 11-20-2011, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sharp!!!
Old 11-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Registered

The removable top/rear seats would make a great poker run boat. I'll keep my eye on these.
Old 11-20-2011, 04:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is fantastic...I was hoping they'd do something like this to get more racers in the classes...
Old 11-20-2011, 04:39 PM
Registered

Default Full Press Release

Here is the full Press Release
Old 11-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice and a good deal. Too bad the class is a complete mess. Hopefully we these kind of offers from the manufacturers the class can start over.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:47 PM
Registered

The concept of the class always seemed to make a lot of sense, and it has lasted quite a long time, with continuous tweaks and even renaming between the various racing organizations.

On the one hand, it seems that if the rules are made consistent (by the owners), perhaps all the racing organizations can together enjoy the popularity of this class.

On the other hand, its not unreasonable to assume that smart, hard working racers with sufficient assets to throw at the problem will figure out ways to beat the system. This always happens. Thats why rules do need to evolve over time: people are a lot smarter than the rule book.

The positives are: an easily trailerable and stored boat; single engine; common power plant (well, depending on which rules!); and safe due to the canopy.

Whats unique about this class is that the speed and power puts the boat in a very challenging performance envelope: high speed planing, but where aero effects are probably just about as important; small enough that its almost never possible to just drive straight with the hammer down; and affordable enough that upper middle class people can personally bankroll a season.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.