Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
MOBIL 1  15W50 at WALMART AGAIN >

MOBIL 1 15W50 at WALMART AGAIN

Notices

MOBIL 1 15W50 at WALMART AGAIN

Old 11-24-2011, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good news ---my supply never ran dry--I always had best luck finding it in NY locations versus NJ
Old 11-24-2011, 10:19 AM
Registered

Talking to most engine builders high horsepower engines should use joe gibbs or amzoil. I use and have taken motors apart look mint.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:47 AM
Registered

I've been running Mobil 1 for the last 10+ years in everything I've owned but after reading all of the threads here on OSO over the years I've decided to switch.

From now on, I will be using Fish Oil. Several studies have shown fish oil to improve mood, fight cholesterol, improve memory and concentration, and help your skin look and feel younger. Fish Oil is high in Omega 3's which help the cell membranes remain flexible and healthy. There will likely be a debate about the levels of EPA and DHA needed to keep the heart healthy, but forget that Mobil 1 stuff...I'm now a believer in fish oil!!!!

-