Whats the dirt on AMT Catamarans >

Whats the dirt on AMT Catamarans

Notices

Whats the dirt on AMT Catamarans

Old 02-24-2003, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HandyMan,

I was expecting to continue our conversation Friday evening but you never called back. Why?
Old 02-25-2003, 07:04 AM
HandyMan

I have been very busy with work, boating, girlfriend, selling boats, buying a house. I don't want to put myself in the middle of something I have little to do with. I will always be on Gary's team, regardless. Whatever issue you have with anyone: Life is too short to not forgive someone then forget about it. Staying mad only perpetuates their actions. Staying mad only eats you while the other continues their life. Think like a winner: always look for what someone could be not what they are.
Have a safe boating day.
-Handyman

Old 02-25-2003, 07:57 AM
Registered

Originally posted by HandyMan
I have been very busy with work, boating, girlfriend, selling boats, buying a house. I don't want to put myself in the middle of something I have little to do with. I will always be on Gary's team, regardless. Whatever issue you have with anyone: Life is too short to not forgive someone then forget about it. Staying mad only perpetuates their actions. Staying mad only eats you while the other continues their life. Think like a winner: always look for what someone could be not what they are.
Have a safe boating day.
-Handyman
You say you don't want to get in the middle, but that is EXACTLY what YOU did! You brought up a thread that was 6 or 7 months old, and began questioning what happened and then wanted to talk and save me from myself. We spoke on the phone and you suggested that you really wanted to continue the conversation. Now you say you are to busy. Why has what appeared to be such an important issue to you suddenly fallen by the wayside? Furthermore, you continue by saying I should "think like a winner" and "always look for what someone could be not what they are". Ironically, 4 sentences prior you state; "I will always be on Gary's team, regardless." Why not look for what I could be? Maybe even what I am? While your loyalty is admirable, your hypocracy is laughable. Please, do yourself and others a favor, and worry about yourself, allow others to sort out their differences, stay out of others affairs and business dealings, and do not comment on what you do not know.

Best of luck in your racing crew endeavors.
Old 02-25-2003, 09:06 AM
HandyMan

Shane,
I truly wish you the best but I only acted at the request of a friend when I inquired to your identity. When you emailed me with so much anger, I really felt bad for you. I spent years being mad and bitter at my mom for leaving me and forgiving her has helped me tremendously. I am more successful at work and with my family. I only wish you the best. As far as your dig at me being a racing crew here's this bit from The Coast Guard Academy's leadership manual: One must be an effective follower to be an effective leader in anything.
All The Best
Ryan Haines

Old 02-25-2003, 12:56 PM
Registered

Ryan,

There was no dig whatsoever with regard to your racing crew endeavors. That was meant in sincerity. Thank you for being a gentleman.
Old 02-25-2003, 01:05 PM
Registered

Originally posted by HandyMan
Shane,
I truly wish you the best but I only acted at the request of a friend when I inquired to your identity. When you emailed me with so much anger, I really felt bad for you. I spent years being mad and bitter at my mom for leaving me and forgiving her has helped me tremendously. I am more successful at work and with my family. I only wish you the best. As far as your dig at me being a racing crew here's this bit from The Coast Guard Academy's leadership manual: One must be an effective follower to be an effective leader in anything.
All The Best
Ryan Haines
I still do not understand, please clarify this for me. You say you acted at the request of a friend. However, you brought a thread to the top that was 8 months old. Why did it take so long? If Gary does not have a computer, how did he find out about this and why did it take so long to become an issue?
Old 02-26-2003, 11:55 AM
HandyMan

Shane,
Best wishes. Have a nice life.
Handyman

Old 03-25-2004, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Does anyone know how many boats they have actually built in the past couple of years?
Old 03-25-2004, 02:31 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

The designer Doug Wright built the first boat (Blondie/Miccosukee/Aqua Toy Store/ATC)
One other hull was built out of these molds but I don't know if it was ever rigged.
Since AMT bought the molds.
1-Allen Christies open cockpit boat- S-77 in SBI
2-John Davids Canopied race boat- S-11 in SBI
3-The yellow/black interior boat that is at TNT for sale
4-The red/blue interior boat that Powerboat tested and Gary Balloug raced last year. ( National Champions)
5-The boat the West Coast Custom and Rigging did in California
6-The white/black open cockpit boat with Pro Maxs that was stolen.
7-Just delivered a canopied race boat to the north east
8-I am supposed to get a canopied boat next week.
So there are 8 AMT's and two other hulls that are the same as well.
Old 03-25-2004, 02:36 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Ryan Beckley

8-I am supposed to get a canopied boat next week.
So there are 8 AMT's and two other hulls that are the same as well.
Gonna be in St. Cloud???

Quick Reply: Whats the dirt on AMT Catamarans

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.