Notices

DSM Big Water Poker Run!!

Old 06-17-2002, 07:23 PM
HavasuCat

They were running the boat in the run. They got the award for "best looking boat".

Old 06-17-2002, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nort, Whats wrong were you a little slow to get going on Sat. ?
Sounds like you guy's had a good time. We are going to do a Long Beach run on Sat. Are you in ? Good to see you all on Friday.

Doug
Old 06-17-2002, 08:09 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Douggie .... count me in

The trailer arrived Sunday ... I have not seen it yet, but SlimShady says it looks nice. I plan to pick it up from him tomorrow. One weird thing ... they are saying they burned up three wheel bearings .. what up wit' dat??

G
Old 06-17-2002, 08:28 PM
Registered

Doug!!!

Thanks for putting up with us.....and it wasn't Friday.....IT WAS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe that we limo'd over to your house at 1:15 in the morning. So yes, the 7:00 wake up call seemed a little early.

I'm heading for Idaho on Thursday morning and coming back on Sunday. Next weekend that I can go boating (on the west coast) is the weekend of July 4th.

Gary...what is up with that? Did it have a boat on it?
Old 06-17-2002, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nort- You must have been out of it, I was about 100 Ft. from you in the 38' Top Gun for the last 5 miles to Avalon.

Boat Girl- Dont hold back..Give me a jingle, FL.May or may not happen within the next month.

HavCat- I had a chance to meet you Friday night outside the 96 Cig. Im glad to see you had a great time and are appreaciating why people really buy Cigarette.

The Yellow F-2 Cig showed and looked spectacular. I was talking to the owner and he was very happy with the new look for the boat. It looks like Jeffery's boat has a little comp. out here. The owners are regulars to boating these waters. I have a feeling that we will see alot more boats next year for the endurance of it.
Old 06-18-2002, 12:47 PM
Registered

Nort,

Good to meet you after the run...We were towards the end of the pack, but still had fun and launched off a couple of swells on the way to Catalina ... The ride back from Catalina was pretty smooth though, one person on the boat actually fell asleep for a few minutes. I thought it was pretty cool how people stopped for awhile after each card stop and then headed out as a group again. Next time we'll have to follow you for the burgers in Avalon.

The yellow cig was really nice....We saw them about half way to Catalina when they stopped and were hanging out on the boat, then they blew by us a few miles later looking good...

Douggie,

You can probably count us in for Sat. I should know for sure in the next day or so..
Old 06-18-2002, 02:05 PM
Registered

Nort, That's what friends are for until the clock strikes 3am then its time for you to hit the road LOL

G, Your in for Sat. You need some time behind the wheel or you are going to get RUSTY !!!!

Rice, See you there.

Douggie
Old 06-18-2002, 03:39 PM
Charter Member #996
Charter Member

KWB,

Aaawwwe, that's so nice sweetie! I miss you too.....sniff, sniff. Congrats on the finish! It sounds like you guys had a great time! I'm so sorry I missed it.

Old 06-18-2002, 04:19 PM
Member #2 ....Jeeezz
Charter Member

Douggie .... I won't be rusty .... but, I will be NASTY ... I hope the water is as big as last weekend ... because the girls are staying home.

Let's Roll
Old 06-18-2002, 04:49 PM
kwb
Registered

Hey G- what time are you launching?

Do you want to meet at the break water at 10:30?

Quick Reply: DSM Big Water Poker Run!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.