Eliminator 380 Eagle Blows Up >

Eliminator 380 Eagle Blows Up

Notices

Eliminator 380 Eagle Blows Up

Old 01-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Keytime
D*mmit, how many times do I have to pitch this idea???: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_161p0rbXk

On a serious note, as mentioned here, the success of product exposure certainly refers to the screen time of a product, how much specific exposure it's given, and the spin on it, ie, positive or negative. Some good examples of both have been given.
Dude, that last picture in the video made me choke on my drink, is the cat real or photshopped?

----------------------------------
This did a lot more for me for the 80's. I know the boat is new in the video, but now when i watch it I think of stringer rot, cracked vinyl, blown trannys, and corroded wiring

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZLLrOv96Eo[/YOUTUBE]
Old 01-13-2012, 01:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 4bus
Dude, that last picture in the video made me choke on my drink, is the cat real or photshopped?
I found it online, but my money is on photoshopped.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:36 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 3,041 Likes on 1,382 Posts

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Did everyone rush out to buy Donzi's after Charlies Angels or Nash Bridges etc?
We get those calls asking for boats all of the time including the Hangover II. They pay you nothing to use the boats. It'd be cool if you had a lot of boats to loan out but for us it's not worth it.
The exposure does seem to work for cars but everybody needs a car.
BTW I saw the show last night and I didn't know what the boat was. Unless I slept through that part of Marketing class, I'm not sure a brief glimpse of a boat and then it blows up promotes anything that would lead to a sale...
But if you had fun with it then ok.
I rest my case.

And, as I recall, Terry is among the boat industry people who told me this years ago.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:41 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

I'm going to play devils advocate here for a second. Out of those 13 million (yes 13,000,000) viewers what if 100 viewed the episode and did a google search for "performance boat on the Mentalist" (see link below) it would be very easy to find out who built the boat. What if 1 out of that 100 buys a boat from Eliminator. I'd say that would pay for the gas to trailer the boat to the shoot and then some! I call that good advertising! ......https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-...w=1440&bih=699