Notices

Clapping and Cheering

Old 01-27-2012, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The old crow Saugutuck Mi Turned off an old boat of mine and had a whole sailboat full of people start clappinng. Turned em back on and gave them a few raps of the throttle. They called the police as 10 harleys drove by. Cops came over and said nice boat

NK
Old 01-27-2012, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 9 Posts

Once had two guys at a bar at my way mumbling crap and giving me dirty looks on my 36 with dry tails. I couldn't help but notice that their girls were smiling. The next weekend I was back at the same bar with my friend, same girls were there less the guys. She stayed on the boat that night, and went home to her fiance in the morning Two weekends later she was back with him, he gave me a dirty look again so I hung her bra on my light pole.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 259 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Once had two guys at a bar at my way mumbling crap and giving me dirty looks on my 36 with dry tails. I couldn't help but notice that their girls were smiling. The next weekend I was back at the same bar with my friend, same girls were there less the guys. She stayed on the boat that night, and went home to her fiance in the morning Two weekends later she was back with him, he gave me a dirty look again so I hung her bra on my light pole.
CLASSIC! I love it!!!!!
Old 01-27-2012, 10:09 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Ron that's classic
Old 01-27-2012, 10:17 AM
Registered

Sorry big cat.....I gotta call bs on that one!!!!
Old 01-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by scarab63
Old 01-27-2012, 11:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarab63
Really bro, happens more than you know

Girls and boats, it's just to easy, sadly now I am retired

See the purple and yellow baja? Notice the sundeck? That is me in the shades......new recruits in the water asking how to get on.....you have to beat them off If you're boat isn't catching tail you must be one ugly mofo

Clapping and Cheering-old-picture-frame-008.jpg
Old 01-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Registered

Once had two guys at a bar
This part I believe. The rest.....not so much.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
This part I believe. The rest.....not so much.
hahaha nice, I'll try anything once.....its only skin right?
Old 01-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
You guys need to find establishments that are more friendly to the go-fast crowd. Then the cheering will be more based on your docking skills and all will love the sound. Like Brown's Bar on Lake St. Clair:
Yup! Doesn't seem to be a problem around here.

I've had it happen one time years ago at Beach Grill on Sun morning. Surprisingly last year I had a few blow boaters compliment the boat and how it sounds, didn't expect that...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.