"Water Rage" suspects arrested! - Justice system works

Notices

"Water Rage" suspects arrested! - Justice system works

Old 06-26-2002, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Absolutley a-maz-ing!

Originally posted by C_Spray
"Sounds fishy"? Give the cops some time to finish the investigation and release the results. You'll notice that no one published any sort of wild allegations from the victims, although SC certainly stood up for the perpetrators (his heroes)and made the "appropriate" wild allegations against the victims. Oh, sorry - according to SC, the punks are the real victims here. Especially after they wind up being someone's "dates" in the big house.

SC - Go away and stay off of my posts. You pollute the thought stream with your idiotic drivel. Go take some anger management courses or play on the railroad tracks. Whatever you do, please, please, please do NOT go and buy a boat. Pathetic.
WELL PUT CHUCK! VERY well put!
Old 06-26-2002, 01:59 PM
supercrash

"Give the cops some time to finish the investigation"
-C Spray

"Without observant citizens this case would have been much harder to CLOSE"
-Sheriff Rodney E. Kennedy

"The suspects were tracked down AFTER Cpl. Michael holmes and Adam Streight conducted an investigation"

"You pollute the thought stream with your idiotic drivel"

Ya C-spray...you know it all...I see that you have reopened the case , did you find the truth....?....I bet the cops got the truth , And I bet that they won't release any information about what provoked the incedent...Thats the way it goes...you always hear about the ragers actions in the news but never the hazardous drivers that caused the situation.....So C-Spray....can we close the case yet .........?.......the Sheriff wants to know..

shane , we all know that you don't read entire posts before youform a opinion , but C-spray , this is your story....?...Please reread

Old 06-26-2002, 02:30 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Brilliant. OK - I know nothing. You're right about everything.

Too bad the citizens were merely observant - they should have pitched in on the beating after all, the guy deserved it.

Of course ths cops should have tracked down the suspects BEFORE they did an investigation - just like Tom Cruise.

I wasn't aware that the case was closed. (Like your mind.)

How much are we gonna bet regarding the release of information leading up to the incident?

And it's Dewey Fox's story, not mine. Re-read it.

The rest of my response will be in the Charter Member's section. We promise to tell you ALL about it....

By the way - there's an easier way to include quotes in your posts. Behave and we'll share the secret.

Rant away.
Old 06-26-2002, 02:42 PM
Registered

supercrash,

i can't read. c_spray reads the posts to me and he replies under my name.

see you in the Off Topic section, because clearly you cannot write coherently or from the standpoint of experience about boating topics since you don't HAVE a boat.

P.S. Pontoon boats don't count!

Last edited by Shane; 06-26-2002 at 02:59 PM.
Old 06-26-2002, 02:46 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Chuck- Shane.

Don't waste your time.
Old 06-26-2002, 02:50 PM
Registered

Bob,

I am on the phone with Chuck as we speak. C_Spray says to say, we are enjoying our intellectual war of words with an unarmed man!
Old 06-26-2002, 02:56 PM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Originally posted by Shane
Bob,

I am on the phone with Chuck as we speak. C_Spray says to say, we are enjoying our intellectual war of words with an unarmed man!
Good one
Old 06-26-2002, 03:04 PM
Registered

Location: I knew I shouldn't have made that left turn in Albuquerque...
Post Looks to me...

Like those two were looking for a fight...

According to the Sheriff's Office, the two suspects, who were in a pontoon boat, approached the victim while his boat was beached at Ordinary Point. They reportedly accused the victim of "bad boating" and, after a brief argument, attacked him.

Witnesses claimed that the suspects first punched the victim. After he had been knocked down, one of the suspects held the victim's arms while the other kicked him.
(Taken from original post...)
Old 06-26-2002, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

THIS IS AWESOME!I FEEL LIKE IM AT HOME WATCHING COPS!WHICH TRAILER PARK WILL THEY BE IN TODAY?LOOKS LIKE CHICAGO!!!
Old 06-26-2002, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After he had been knocked down, one of the suspects held the victim's arms while the other kicked him.

Oh yeah that is the actions of some fine, upstading young citizens that were provoked into this cowardly action.

SC: Who will you sue, blame, or otherwise incriminate when someone holds your arms and beats the **** out of you?
It must be the Republicans fault!

Quick Reply: "Water Rage" suspects arrested! - Justice system works

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.