Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anyone wear seatbelts in a limo? >

Anyone wear seatbelts in a limo?

Notices

Anyone wear seatbelts in a limo?

Old 05-21-2012, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts
Default Anyone wear seatbelts in a limo?

So after my accident with the Ferrari i learned that you never know when something bad can happen and thankfully i was wearing my seatbelt with that accident or i am sure i wouldn't be here writing this. Well friday night i had a work related party to go to and since i was planning on having some drinks i booked a Limo. Smart right?
We are cruising down Pacific coast highway, i just got done mixing couple of drinks for the wife and i, ocean looked smooth and just a perfect drive until this stupid B who is parked on the shoulder decides to do a u turn right in front of us. when we hit her i slid almost the entire length of the car. Good thing it was a stretch.
Fortunately my wife is smarter than me and had her seat belt on. couple bruises and we are ok but could have been way worse and i guess now i will have to listen to her and wear the belts.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

So does this mean that you'll be driving a new 42x soon? Don't get offended if I don't let you borrow the limo anymore, you're like Bad Luck Schleprock when it comes to car accidents.

Glad you guys are ok though...