Vinyl Graphic Face Lift...... >

Vinyl Graphic Face Lift......

Notices

Vinyl Graphic Face Lift......

Old 05-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Vinyl Graphic Face Lift......

I have/had a solid white 2003 Velocity 260. Most Velocity Boats come from the factory with some sort of color graphic. However, there were some that were ordered without graphics. I happened to buy one of those as a used boat a few years back. Last season, the cockpit got a facelift by going with a Silver, Charcoal, and Red Carbon Fiber Vinyl Pattern. This year, it was time to match the exterior to the Interior. So we went with a Silver, Red and Charcoal Graphic. The graphic was a long drawn out saga (don't need to get into detail), but in the end it was worth it. I have included a before and after pic (before pic is missing the swim platform, another ordeal..). Let me know what you guys think.

Before:

After:

Last edited by low_psi; 05-26-2012 at 09:48 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:59 PM
Registered

Received 284 Likes on 131 Posts

I like the added color, I think it tastefully done, and the boat looks much better. Good job!
Old 05-26-2012, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 16 Posts

Nice work!
Old 05-27-2012, 12:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice graphic!
Old 05-27-2012, 12:45 AM
Registered

I like it, It definitely gave your boat that pop factor. good job.
Old 05-27-2012, 03:35 AM
Registered

Works for me.
Well done.
You wouldn't know it's the same boat.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:22 AM
Registered

Thanx guys. I am one of those guys who like very clean understated things. I like to keep things simple and classy, not overdone and flashy. That's why I originally searched for an all white Velocity. However, I always felt something was missing from the boat. I think the graphic I choose was simple, not over the top, but enuff to compliment the classic lines of the velocity. Judging by your reactions, it appears I made the right choice. Time to go get her washed up and out on the water for some holiday weekend fun!

I have now edited this post 3 times to correct the iPhones "auto-correct"..... It takes what would appear as a simple misspell and turns it into a completely different word. Which I turn make my post look like a foreign spam email.... Love the phone, hate auto-correct!!

Last edited by low_psi; 05-27-2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old 05-27-2012, 11:45 AM
Registered

Looks good
Old 05-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Lee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by low_psi
Thanx guys. I am one of those guys who like very clean understated things. I like to keep things simple and classy, not overdone and flashy. That's why I originally searched for an all white Velocity. However, I always felt something was missing from the boat. I think the graphic I choose was simple, not over the top, but enuff to compliment the classic lines of the velocity. Judging by your reactions, it appears I made the right choice. Time to go get her washed up and out on the water for some holiday weekend fun!

I have now edited this post 3 times to correct the iPhones "auto-correct"..... It takes what would appear as a simple misspell and turns it into a completely different word. Which I turn make my post look like a foreign spam email.... Love the phone, hate auto-correct!!
Boat looks great with the graphics.

iPhone go to settings>general>keyboard and turn auto-correction OFF, drove me nuts.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:47 PM
Registered

It looks great. This is about as anti-"Lord of the Wings" as you can get in a Velocity........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.