Notices

Bam

Old 07-01-2002, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 38 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Bam

With so many negative stories about marine dealers and shops, I though I'd post a positive experience with a fellow OSO member. I burned up the cluthches in my super cyborg transmission about 10 days ago. I called Marc and he overnighted (Sat. Delivery) a new set of clutches. The repair was made that same day and within 2 days the boat was back in the water! Thanks Marc for the way the you handled my problem and the great customer service you provided.
Bill
Old 07-01-2002, 12:09 PM
jr

They have answered alot of my questions. They take the time to write back when you email them. Thats good customer service.

I've also had good luck with Outdrives.com. When I was first getting my boat put back together there were really helpful and sent parts quickly and correctly the first time. A good bunch of guys to talk to.

There two good plugs. Could each of you send me a new Mirage Plus 25" RH props?