Boat Going To Be in TV Commercial >

Boat Going To Be in TV Commercial

Notices

Boat Going To Be in TV Commercial

Old 08-28-2012, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

It was on like 4 times today here in FL. great job!
Old 08-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Registered

Received 377 Likes on 125 Posts

I saw it today in Indy for the first time. Congrats Tom, now you can tell the grand-kids that your boat helped Columbus discover America!
Old 08-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha, nice! I saw it the other day and got excited because there were sexy boats in a commercial. Figures it would be OSO members lol.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 85 Likes on 32 Posts

Thanks Guys!

The boat was used in Bad boys II (one of two used for the bad guys chase in Biscayne Bay), then it was used in the Miami Vice movie (Michael Mann directed all the boat scenes and the edited out race scenes from it), and now a commercial.

The boat has some provenance now!
Old 08-28-2012, 10:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

In Bad Boys II, they used the red bottom ZrC for most of the shots and mine (old interior and canopies) for the close up in cockpit shots. There is one blow at the 2:19/2:20 mark on the video where you see the boat (mine) without the deck stripe and a camera mounted to the bow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s19nD8vhEMI
Old 08-29-2012, 12:12 AM
Registered

Received 3,307 Likes on 1,075 Posts

Not to get off topic but what gladiator is that? Do you have a pic of what it usually looks like?

Congrats on the commercial. Very cool. My cig was in an episode of the mentalist. Film shoots make for a Long day!

Your boat looks great by the way. Still have the all red interior? You know by any chance what ever happened to Daryl's (founder of OSO - Jeff chengs business partner) all red on red ZRcomp?

Last edited by thisistank; 08-29-2012 at 08:22 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:43 PM
Registered

i seen it on tv today here in columbus, ohio
Old 08-29-2012, 09:09 PM
Registered

Just saw the commercial when watching caddy shack late night tv drinking a Busch light. Congrats! That boat has some history!
Old 08-30-2012, 04:44 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

Awesome commercial! Congrats

Originally Posted by Here's Johnny
I kinda think it makes sense........ They advertise to guys like us who will support anyone who sponsers our favorite sport. And we in turn use them for our other policies. When they started Sponsering Miss Geico I switched over to Geico for my car, my wifes car, and my pickup........and so far they have been great......simple, and cheaper then my last company....... They know that guys who spend money on these toys usually have other stuff to insure too........just my 2 cents.......
All great till you have a claim. Had a custom truck stolen. Piss poor claim service and good luck getting them to cover anything custom. I had the extra rider policy to cover the custom paint, wheels, and stereo. It wasn't worth the paper it was printed on but they sure as hell collected the premium for it I'm with Allstate and they are great. I had a boat fire and without question, they covered everything for more than it was insured for. My rates are untouchable on the houses and boats, a few $$ more on my auto policy.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The Cigarette is SuberBad owned by one of my fiends. (Used to be Too Hot)

http://sharkeyimages.zenfolio.com/ci...79aa#h215a4378

Yes the interior of my boat is still red but since 2007 (when I bought it), it has a carbon fiber dash, gauges, and the newer canopies. The old dash was red.
Attached Thumbnails Boat Going To Be in TV Commercial-new-zr-2.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.