Notices

Got a new boat!!!

Old 06-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got a new boat!!!

The next stage in my boating experience is just beginning. I got a new boat. New to me anyways. Just brought home a 36 Baja Outlaw with twin 525sc. The whole crew at Grand Sport Center was really good to work with and have been there for all of my questions. I'd also like to thank Sy Goldberg, Dennis at Elton Porter, and Suzie at Wake Zone and all the other's who helped me through the process so that I could get this boat home safe and sound. The former owner was OSO member PaulB32 and he has gone above and beyond in helping me get familiar with this boat. I can't say enough. So far this boat has been a blast and I cant wait to spend more time getting to know it.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:17 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratz!!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 09:20 PM
Registered

Got any Photo? I'M looking for the same boat as we speak
Old 06-19-2012, 09:28 PM
Registered

http://grandsportcenter.com/12pop/19..._36_outlaw.htm

Trying to post photos but its taking forever to upload them. This is the link to Grand Sport's website with plenty of pics on there. What sold me on the model is the combination of performance but comfortable accomodations for overnighting. Good luck in your search.
Attached Thumbnails Got a new boat!!!-031.jpg   Got a new boat!!!-029.jpg   Got a new boat!!!-026.jpg  

Got a new boat!!!-027.jpg  
Old 06-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Very nice. Glad it all went through with no problems. Can't wait to see it in person.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Registered

wow that is a great looking boat.. congradulations bro... sweet..
Old 06-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 451 Likes on 174 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by RollWithIt
http://grandsportcenter.com/12pop/19..._36_outlaw.htm

Trying to post photos but its taking forever to upload them. This is the link to Grand Sport's website with plenty of pics on there. What sold me on the model is the combination of performance but comfortable accomodations for overnighting. Good luck in your search.
Congrats , very nice boat . When you bringing it to Raystown Lake ? We have a sizable contingent of Pittsburgers here . I just met a young systems analyst from Delmont this past Saturday that was floating a Baha similar to your new one . Hope to see you there , deep
Old 06-20-2012, 01:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RollWithIt
The next stage in my boating experience is just beginning. I got a new boat. New to me anyways. Just brought home a 36 Baja Outlaw with twin 525sc. The whole crew at Grand Sport Center was really good to work with and have been there for all of my questions. I'd also like to thank Sy Goldberg, Dennis at Elton Porter, and Suzie at Wake Zone and all the other's who helped me through the process so that I could get this boat home safe and sound. The former owner was OSO member PaulB32 and he has gone above and beyond in helping me get familiar with this boat. I can't say enough. So far this boat has been a blast and I cant wait to spend more time getting to know it.
Congratulations on your new boat purchase buddy!
Old 06-20-2012, 01:34 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,248 Likes on 541 Posts

Congrats Jason!
Old 06-20-2012, 02:47 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,890 Likes on 950 Posts

Congrats on the new ride!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.