Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Who's going to be at Lake Cumberland for July 4th week? >

Who's going to be at Lake Cumberland for July 4th week?

Notices

Who's going to be at Lake Cumberland for July 4th week?

Old 06-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who's going to be at Lake Cumberland for July 4th week?

We finally decided to get a houseboat -Thur. (5th) thru Sun. We will be at Harmon Cove with it. Were also bringing the boats down on Wed.
I should hang a OSO sign if anyone wants to stop and have a beer.
With July 4th being mid week I would think both weekends should be good at the cove? at least the second one when were there. Lol
How fast are the houseboats? 8MPH or so? Were wondering how long it will take from Grider to Harmon Cove.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by whoya
We finally decided to get a houseboat -Thur. (5th) thru Sun. We will be at Harmon Cove with it. Were also bringing the boats down on Wed.
With July 4th being mid week I would think both weekends should be good at the cove? at least the second one when were there. Lol
How fast are the houseboats? 8MPH or so? Were wondering how long it will take from Grider to Harmon Cove.
I'll be there in my 25 outlaw. Hang a banner I'll stop by
Old 06-25-2012, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 352 Likes on 122 Posts

I'm at Grider now through the 9th. If you need a place to party on wed night come over to the big party deck near the end of the 300 row.

Harmon is a little less than 20 miles from Grider so it shouldn't be too long of a ride.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tax Free and crew will be there!!!!! Will stop by! Sure as they check in many more will respond. Traveling in 35 Lightning. Don't forget fireworks sat night at Jamestown.

Last edited by Tax Free; 06-25-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: ----
Old 06-25-2012, 08:35 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Harmon Creek btw.

I should be down both weekends, just for two days though. Really upset about the 4th falling on a Wednesday and not getting a three day weekend this year.

Hang a banner and I'll swing by too and say hello.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Marginmn
I'm at Grider now through the 9th. If you need a place to party on wed night come over to the big party deck near the end of the 300 row.

Harmon is a little less than 20 miles from Grider so it shouldn't be too long of a ride.
Hey there Margin
Actually met/talked with you a little bit a couple/few years ago at Grider. Were actually going to dock there Wed. night so we will be around Wed. evening. Where ever 300 row is. Lol The Marina's are so huge down there. Are you talking about above the store?
Old 06-25-2012, 11:03 PM
Registered

I will have to spray paint OSO on a sheet or put it on a big piece of carboard. We will be on a Grider Houseboat w/ my all dark red Baja and a 35 Fountain tied up to it.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:13 PM
Registered

Received 352 Likes on 122 Posts

Hey there Margin
Actually met/talked with you a little bit a couple/few years ago at Grider. Were actually going to dock there Wed. night so we will be around Wed. evening. Where ever 300 row is. Lol The Marina's are so huge down there. Are you talking about above the store?
If you are on the party deck looking towards 76 falls the 300 row is the second set of covered slips from the bank. My red Advantage is in slip 367 and our party deck is just beyond that. We'll probably be hanging on the party deck or on the teal pontoon in that pic.

If you are renting a covered slip for the night there are plenty of empty ones around #367 (fair warning -we tend to be loud and stay up late ).

Bob.
Attached Thumbnails Who's going to be at Lake Cumberland for July 4th week?-ad1.jpg  

Last edited by Marginmn; 06-25-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:20 PM
Registered

we will be there from tuesday thru sunday . hang the sign . see my avitar , thats what we will be in . Tim
Old 06-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Registered

We will be down also! Wednesday to Sunday. This week cant get over fast enough.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.