Notices

Boater Girl of the Day

Old 11-26-2012, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

TROR,

Random question, your girl looks very familar. She doesn't have anything to do with a Chicago Style hotdog joint located in Branson West, Missouri does she? I eat there every once in a while in the summer and she looks very familar. When I pulled my boat out for the season I stopped in there with it on the trailer and her dad was talking about how someone (guessing you) had a boat out in Colorado, what size it was, etc.... small world?
Old 11-26-2012, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Marcy is very sexy.....I LOVE that last pic, where is that I'd love to go boating there.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by keegan
TROR,

Random question, your girl looks very familar. She doesn't have anything to do with a Chicago Style hotdog joint located in Branson West, Missouri does she? I eat there every once in a while in the summer and she looks very familar. When I pulled my boat out for the season I stopped in there with it on the trailer and her dad was talking about how someone (guessing you) had a boat out in Colorado, what size it was, etc.... small world?
Thanks everyone, she is very beautiful, and for some reason is in love with me! Keegan, it is a small world, her parents do own Mickey's A Taste Of Chicago in Branson West. We do most of our boating out west, but will have to meet up at Table Rock some time this summer!! Love that lake, grew up boating on it,we both did.
Old 11-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pullmytrigger
Marcy is very sexy.....I LOVE that last pic, where is that I'd love to go boating there.
Lake Powell,Ut.
Old 11-27-2012, 04:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TROR
This is my boater girl, Marcy. She is a huge help getting the boat ready and cleaned up to be put away. We clocked over 100 Hrs on our boat this summer!!! Oh yea, and smoking hot too!!!
where is she now... i'm coming !!
Old 11-29-2012, 12:11 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lake Powell,Ut.
Was about to ask the same thing.
I thought it was Powell, but was not sure.
I have always wanted to boat there!
Was suppose to go that way after picking up my boat after the Regatta in 1998, but they delayed my departure by a week

Now I am not sure I will ever get there
Old 11-29-2012, 04:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rlj676
So which of these hot Dr. friends of hers are single and like boating?

Congrats!
Unfortunately, none of them are Doctors, and none of them are single.

BTW, I live in Royal Oak too...
Old 11-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MnFastBoat
Was about to ask the same thing.
I thought it was Powell, but was not sure.
I have always wanted to boat there!
Was suppose to go that way after picking up my boat after the Regatta in 1998, but they delayed my departure by a week

Now I am not sure I will ever get there
Ill tell ya what, they call Lake Powell the black hole of performance boating, I am dumbfounded by that. I have boated at LOTO,Tablerock lake,been to the sandbar at Torch Lake, Havasu,and tons of smaller lakes. I dont think theres a lake that compares to Powell! Unlimited exploring, so beautifull!!! Sometimes you feel like your the only one boating on Mars!!!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:54 PM
Registered

Ill tell ya what, they call Lake Powell the black hole of performance boating, I am dumbfounded by that. I have boated at LOTO,Tablerock lake,been to the sandbar at Torch Lake, Havasu,and tons of smaller lakes. I dont think theres a lake that compares to Powell! Unlimited exploring, so beautifull!!! Sometimes you feel like your the only one boating on Mars!!!
The scenery does not get better and you can get lost so easily.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Registered

Btw, I think Marcy should be "Boater girl of the year!!!"Come on, Shes so hot and fun!!!! Lets get her some votes!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.