Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Sorry to see the DomZ thread go >

Sorry to see the DomZ thread go

Notices

Sorry to see the DomZ thread go

Old 12-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sorry to see the DomZ thread go...

I guess they can supply you with a hull in a reasonable amount of time as long as you buy and send them a motor to install in it..
Old 12-18-2005, 12:28 PM
Registered

Here we go again LOL. I wondered how long it would take to get this one going again? Well, probably longer than it will take to get it "poofed" again.

Seriously, a lot of people (most actually) feel for Joe and family, and no-one ever doubts the product, but a potential buyer should know what has transpired. This has all the indicators of a cash flow problem, more than a production problem. Face it, there are very good people, with the worlds best of intentions, that go broke everyday, and someone else pays. (many are very honest, and truly sorry, they were just better "workers" than business people)
Old 12-18-2005, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris288
I guess they can supply you with a hull in a reasonable amount of time as long as you buy and send them a motor to install in it..
Or have someone else rig it and finish it. Unfortuantly i did this AFTER i already paid for engines which i still havnt got.
Old 12-20-2005, 05:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cigarette 30
Here we go again LOL. I wondered how long it would take to get this one going again? Well, probably longer than it will take to get it "poofed" again.

Seriously, a lot of people (most actually) feel for Joe and family, and no-one ever doubts the product, but a potential buyer should know what has transpired. This has all the indicators of a cash flow problem, more than a production problem. Face it, there are very good people, with the worlds best of intentions, that go broke everyday, and someone else pays. (many are very honest, and truly sorry, they were just better "workers" than business people)
i couldn`t agree with you more. the problem here is that their lifestyle, even today, doesn`t suggest that they are broke. the more you dig on with these people the more you find. as for pepe put some hull i.d numbers on here to prove to potential customers that this boat, which has been in progress for a few years now, will be an 06` model. what are the legalities of calling it a 2006 if the hull was made prior to that. and engine serial numbers so everyone can see who bought those motors and what the warranty details are. dont lie. the last thread had all this in the open and you yourself verified it to be true.dont make me copy and paste some archived stuff because even though the thread it gone i still have it. i just hope this guy gets his boat soon thats all i can say for now
Old 12-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by speed buff
the way i look at this situation is of interest for only two people pantera and sonny.chris 288 you are always acting like a little boy stirring up bs for something that is of no interest to you or anyone else on this thread. it seems you only come to the pantera section only to post negative comments on this thread.grow up already !!!!!!!!! sonny should be the only one doing the posting.
hey speedy if you are interested in a pantera, i also have a bridge that i am trying to sell/ let me know. by the way the boat we ordered was a 2001 not an 02` they were in breach of contract, and are now in contempt of court.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:14 PM
Registered

this should be of only concern to sonny no one else.now lets all of us go and have a great holiday vacation with the family.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by speed buff
this should be of only concern to sonny no one else.now lets all of us go and have a great holiday vacation with the family.
It should be of concern to anyone considering having Pantera build them a boat if they value their money and their mental health. If I were in Sonny's shoes, I would honestly not be able to sleep at night. These kinds of issues can ruin peoples lives. Pantera's problems should not be passed on to anyone unknowingly. Did you ever think that keeping this information suppressed may actually help Sonny because someone else may pony up some cash for a new boat and then maybe they can finish his and then maybe the next guy will be the one waiting for a boat in 2 or 3 years. Information, good or bad is power. Unwaivering support of a company, no matter what the circumstances, is wrong. I hope everybody gets their product at some point and I hope Pantera can stay in business, but mis-leading people or withholding valid, truthful information is just plain dishonest.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The same information has been told over and over that Sonny 28' boat is behind schedule and needs to be delivered by the same 3 or 4 guys.
We communicate with Sonny directly since it is HIS boat order.If you look at this thread most posts are from the same group of members that have an ax to grind. We are doing the BEST THAT WE CAN !!!!!!!!!!!
We have had a tough couple of years like most people in the business and yes we had fallen behind on a few orders but we have also delivered a quality boat to our customers at the "RIGHT PRICE" and Sonny will be next.
We have worked on correcting our problem of selling the boats way below where they should of been sold these last couple of years. Our pricing was much much lower than anyone else.
Now if the same couple of members want to continue to post negative and some mis- leading information than go ahead and knock your self out. I DO NOT GIVE A **** ANYMORE !!!!!!
My Family Could of very easily given up on this business a few years ago after our accidents and tough economy like other South Florida boat company's have done so but we are fighters and love what we do. 30 years and we are all still together and that is much more than alot of people can claim.

I guess you few members are just PERFECTin every way !!!!

Why dont you pick up the phone and call me here at Pantera at 305-948-5600 if you got some constructive suggestions unless you just want to sit behind a computer and continue to post negative comments over and over. Later, Pepe

Have a nice day !!!
Old 12-21-2005, 12:29 PM
Registered

all anyone wants is what they paid for, is that to much to ask. i tried to call you and no one answered, all we want at this point is for you to make your court ordered payments that YOU ASKED FOR due to your original breech of contract in 2000 this way you will no longer be contempt of court as you currently are. but than again i guess that this is how you feel business should be carried out. once you have someones money..... F#*$ THEM. if i did business like you i wouldn`t have to work. people like you are bad for the boating industry.
Old 12-21-2005, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pantera has paid your Family $ 50,000 already of the $ 62,000 your Father put down on a 28' order that he backed out off.Hopefully balance will be taken care of in 2006 so we can both move on.
Approximately 1000 satisfied Pantera owners these last 30 years.I guess your Father must of believed in our product when he came and put a deposit on one and was going to represent them in OHIO.Later,PEPE

BY the way I just called you a few minutes and the recording says that you are closed for the holiday's and left you a message to call me back at exactly 2:10 PM Eastern time.

Quick Reply: Sorry to see the DomZ thread go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.