Fountain @ LOTO passengers injured in near rollover >

Fountain @ LOTO passengers injured in near rollover

Notices

Fountain @ LOTO passengers injured in near rollover

Old 09-17-2012, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by J.B. Marshall
This may have already been said many pages ago but here is my 2 cents on this unfortunate embarrassing incident for our sport.

Why do people try to make more out of it than what it was... it's plain as day and you can see many reasons why the driver of the boat had no reason to be behind the throttles. He showed complete lack of responsiblity and safety for his passengers. This was caused by complete stupidity! (period)

He absolutely had no idea of what could happen at those speeds and conditions due to his in experience which was exhibited by the way he pushed the throttles and drove at high speed in rough conditions with passengers standing in unsafe areas without life vests. Therefore it was blatant recklessness with disregard to the safety of his passengers. He's dam lucky he did'nt kill one of them.

Ok keep the excuses coming as to why it wasn't the drivers fault. Probably should blame Reggie for building such a poor handling boat.

Absolutely correct!
Old 09-17-2012, 11:09 AM
Registered

Received 1,982 Likes on 785 Posts

Been waiting to see the details of the drivers "10 yrs of racing experience" too?? Probably like all the racers I've met that get the deer in the head light look when I ask them what class they race

And to JB Marshall, wouldn't that mean that Reggie could be sued?? Since it is always someone elses fault.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fenderjack

Damn, this poor horse!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 03:24 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 486 Likes on 178 Posts

Originally Posted by TW720HVY
Damn, this poor horse!!!!!!
Beat it some more , i think i saw it move !!
Old 09-17-2012, 04:03 PM
Registered

Received 1,982 Likes on 785 Posts
Default Yep.

Originally Posted by the deep
Beat it some more , i think i saw it move !!
I know I slipped. I try to ignore the thread but pop in once in a while and read something I feel that the world needs to know my opinion on
Old 09-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ob-la-di!
Ob-la-da!
Old 09-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 123 Likes on 78 Posts

I stopped reading this 30 pages ago. Save me some time, has anything important been noted in the last 30 pages?
Old 09-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by Dave M
I stopped reading this 30 pages ago. Save me some time, has anything important been noted in the last 30 pages?
No
Old 09-18-2012, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Beat It Michael Jackson. Beat It! Yeah baby. Beat that "horse". haha. Give this poor guy a break man!
Old 09-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default on my soap box

Originally Posted by Greatguy66
I care it's a shame you care about insurance over human lives??Learn from this don't slander him me made a mistake?Money I'm sure he works for what he has so don't jinx yourself unless you are 100% perfect with no boating mishaps???None of us are!PS this is a go fast forum!LOL
I am not trying to sound like a jerk,, but YES,,, I took the time to educate myself and earned a master captains license,, ( i know I know,,, BIG DEAL),,even after almost 40 years on the water. I boat responsibly,,,and safely,,,even at speed, and have in fact, had NO accidents yet. I don't care more about money than people obviously,, but this driver truly was acting irresponsibly. Enough of my soap box,,, I am glad no one appeared to be hurt too bad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.