Fountain @ LOTO passengers injured in near rollover >

Fountain @ LOTO passengers injured in near rollover

Notices

Fountain @ LOTO passengers injured in near rollover

Old 09-26-2013, 02:34 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sure that guy is soooooo, sooooooo, sorry, that he let Lake TV have a camera in his boat, he'll be know as the knuckelhead boat accident guy for eternity, every time I see this vid I still can't believe that someone wasn't hurt worse and think that someone above was looking out for all of them.
Old 09-26-2013, 02:43 PM
Registered

Received 202 Likes on 55 Posts

Whenever I need a good laugh or quick pick me up, I pull up this video and watch him work the sticks. Never disappoints me.
Old 09-26-2013, 03:13 PM
Gold Member

I guess don hinley was rite......people love dirty laundry.people love it when you lose.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 692 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Greatguy66
Just watched the video again he was wide open a few times so he was hauling the mail!Just wonder if he kept the boat and avoided a law suit ??Guy with smashed head was pissed at him looked that way to me???Hope everyone is Ok and he went back to boating???
From the injury report, there are a lot of medical bills to pay and a few people probably missed some work......And you don't get a much better witness than a video seen by millions.......
Old 09-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Registered

the husband of the lady in yellow was on here and replied to one thread (possibly this one) and if I recall correctly the one in yellow was one of the ones injured more severely of all of them and I think she did have broken ribs

surprisingly all of them did not have major facial injuries since as you can see there was a lot of face/jaw meeting windshield and railings

I believe the driver was sent into a semi-state of shock from it all (real as in bashed head not just mental as in what did I just do panic) and the one in yellow despite her injuries was the one that held it together and got the boat shut down/off and started helping others......I think the one in yellow is a nurse as well so that probably explains why she was able to hold it together and get to helping others

I believe her daughter (the one in pink) had some ankle and feet injuries and the other passengers were just beat to hell

also after seeing the video there was a law enforcement investigation opened up and charges were a possibility

again the real info from the husband of the one in yellow (and I assume the dad of the one in pink) is somewhere on this forum and I may have some of the info wrong as to specifics, but from what I remember severity of injuries went yellow, pink, driver, others, but the driver took a good bang to the head and thus was out of it immediately after and all were banged up and hurting.....also if I recall yellow went to hospital right off and pink did as well, driver tried to decline, but was taken and the others ended up there eventually as well for a check up

it is very fortunate none of them needed the services of an expert at maxillofacial surgery......very fortunate indeed as there was a lot of face smashing going on
Old 09-26-2013, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think i remeber reading, in this thread, the driver actually ended up with one or more broken vertibra...... Don't hold me to that, but I swear i read that. While having a laugh at the misfortunes of others is a terrible thing to do... But the "dub-step version" of this video did have me laughing quite hard. I hate to see anyone injured, especially in a boat. I imagine that was a very painful leason, but a leason none the less. I learned a pretty hard lesson a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, it was my wife that sustained the injury, which made me feel like the A$$ of the century. While she sustained only a minor cut, as she bit through her lower lip when her head was shoved forward and into the grab handle on the back of the front bolster seat in our boat. It was a freak thing where I was running the boat trimmed out and up on the pad in a very mild chop in a channel, when out of no where appeared a few big rollers. Well long story it the first wave tripped the boat so when it came downit almost stuffed it into the next wave, so I powered it through, which caused even more air on the second wave. However this time it sent the bow straight up in the air (or at least it felt that way). We landed transom first, so when the bow came down everyone in the boat was thrown forward. Anyway, I learned my lesson and will never run my boat hard when my wife and/or daughter are in the boat. It just drove home the point that things can go wrong, so very fas,t when we are out there running these boats hard. And as the adrenlin take over, we don't always use the best judgement...
Old 09-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 395 Likes on 165 Posts

Consider that he might have had a tab down and caught air and the tab caught on re-entry. Possible?
Old 09-26-2013, 07:26 PM
Registered

I figured this thread wouldn't resurface until winter..............................
Old 09-26-2013, 08:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by payuppsucker
Consider that he might have had a tab down and caught air and the tab caught on re-entry. Possible?
I recommend searching for Tres Martin's $.02 on it. Might even be in this thread.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Registered

Received 692 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Flyin-Bryan
I figured this thread wouldn't resurface until winter..............................
Its after labor day...winter comes early thanks to global warming....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.