Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anyone in Ft Myers FL area >

Anyone in Ft Myers FL area

Notices

Anyone in Ft Myers FL area

Old 07-11-2002, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

C'mon down! Like the others said the boating is great. If you want to be on the water you'll need to look in Cape Coral. Prices are going up fast but still a bargain when compared to the east coast. Prices are determined by the amount of idle time before you can go on plane. You could find a really nice house at a good price but it might take an hour to get to open water so shop wisely. You might also consider a condo.
And to the rest of you OSO'ers, whenever you're in town you always have an open invitation to visit the Nor-Tech factory.
P.S.- We are moving to a larger facility in about 6 weeks so call anytime to visit the new crib. 239-772-5507
Terry
Old 07-11-2002, 11:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OSO Brothers,

Thanks for all the input, sounds like FT Myers is a good place. I am going to take a trip down in the next 2 weeks to look around.

WILL
Old 07-11-2002, 11:45 AM
22Velocity

Cool

27 Fountain, I have taken my family to the Sanibel Harbor Resort and Spa, which is just to the right of the bridge that takes you over to Sanibel Island.They have a good dock to tie up to,also a great tiki bar and they serve great grouper sandwiches. If you are lucky,in July and August several of the boat manufactuers have their dealers there for their new boat introductions.The eye candy with the new boats and the scenery around the pool is tops.Bring dark sunglasses.