Notices

Another great 26 RPM(video) 119mph!

Old 10-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by The Wizard
How about telling the guy how nice the boat is too....Dont be a hater...Mikey
OK.

Beautiful build. Wait, I already said that in my first post. Fantastic looking boat with unbelievably clean rigging (true).

Michael
Old 10-04-2012, 12:48 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just hope that was not 119 km/hr...
Old 10-04-2012, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael1
Uh, oh. I've got a funny feeling 4bus has been forgetting to turn his bilge blower on before starting his engine.

Michael
Nope, I run them every time.....what I don't do is walk down the dock and make sure that everyone else run thems, like some
Annoying rent a cop.

Thanks for making the Internet a safer place, that video could have blown up our screens
Old 10-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 486 Likes on 178 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Nope, I run them every time.....what I don't do is walk down the dock and make sure that everyone else run thems, like some
Annoying rent a cop.

Thanks for making the Internet a safer place, that video could have blown up our screens
Old 10-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by stripp
Thanks! We are working on 14 now. It is a 700 boat. We will put up some build shots in a few weeks.
any 30's ????
Old 10-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TW720HVY
Very cool!!! That is a great looking boat!

I was just telling my wife how cool would it be to have remote start and here you guys are doing it.

Just visited the website hoping to see what the cabin looks like, but could find anything. Does anyone have a cabin picture?
Thanks to all for the compliments!!

Here are some cabin pics. The cabin is a huge variable though. We pretty much do whatever the customer wants down there. Everything from what is pictured to coolers, lockers, etc. It really varies depending on what someone wants. Some customers don't want anything but carpet and headliner just to keep it light and fast.
Attached Thumbnails Another great 26 RPM(video) 119mph!-img_0237.jpg   Another great 26 RPM(video) 119mph!-img_0173.jpg   Another great 26 RPM(video) 119mph!-img_0249.jpg  

Old 10-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Donzi ZX
Sweet boat. What price range are you listing a boat like that for?
I typically do not quote prices on the internet but this package is one that people ask about all the time. One of our 26's with a Merc 700 SCi with a trailer, cover, prop, etc. ready to go to the water is $155,000. That is a nicely equiped boat not bare bones.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Michael1
As far as the exhaust, I'm just wondering how they are getting it imported into the EU. Seems like a reasonable question to me.

Michael
The boat has inline mufflers. They are not in it in the video. If you notice the long black jumber hose in the tail pipes, that is where the inline mufflers go. We were testing without the mufflers when we decided to shoot the video. Also, the exhaust exits under the waterline and has turn downs that keep it under the water at low speeds. The EU noise certification requires that you be able to maintain the exhaust noise at 43 MPH.

The mufflers only affect top end speed by 1-2 MPH.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 765 Likes on 413 Posts

I typically do not quote prices on the internet but this package is one that people ask about all the time. One of our 26's with a Merc 700 SCi with a trailer, cover, prop, etc. ready to go to the water is $155,000. That is a nicely equiped boat not bare bones.
Amazing boat. And that is a great price with a 700 SCi and trailer.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 765 Likes on 413 Posts

Thanks to all for the compliments!!

Here are some cabin pics. The cabin is a huge variable though. We pretty much do whatever the customer wants down there. Everything from what is pictured to coolers, lockers, etc. It really varies depending on what someone wants. Some customers don't want anything but carpet and headliner just to keep it light and fast.
Can you also get the cabin floor Class-A finished and then painted or gel-coated to eliminate the carpet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.