Notices

Jbs

Old 10-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just watched his video..... He says they can go out an kick miss gieco's.. Then says it is frustrating watching them out there with unlimited funds......... If you are able to kick the ass of a team that has unlimited funds, why is that frustrating? I have read his posts here on OSO, and now seeing him whine on that video.... Just seems to confirm what has been said about him in the past.... Quite whining!
Old 10-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 65 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by 97FASTech
"The first is that, even though he has plenty of money to support his racing thanks to an inheritance from his grandmother who was a founder of the Dow Jones Industrial Average."

Found this on another web page promoting JBS, was curious about your question and googled JBS Racing.
Trust fund baby...good work if you can get it!

Somebody once said. "How do you small a small fortune in racing?........................................... ..........Start out with a large fortune"!

Only a fool races with his own money. This guy has a golden opportunity to go after sponsorship money. Heck, the first guys I'd go after would be Geico's competition: State Farm, Allstate, Progressive, etc. They all spend a ton of money advertising and why let Geico dominate the market?

Maybe he has and just doesn't have a clue how to go about it. If what people are saying is true, he's a d-bag, then no wonder he can't get sponsors. What he needs to do is hire a marketing guy to promote the team and get the $.

Just my $0.02.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jbs

Jbs-077.jpg I met Jeff and his wife at LOTO a few years ago, they seemed really cool!
Old 10-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 26awesome
Attachment 484179 I met Jeff and his wife at LOTO a few years ago, they seemed really cool!
Treated me pretty good. Skrocki is pretty cool also!
Old 10-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Registered

Maybe if his wife didn't spend so much on poles they would have some racing money
Old 10-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Banned

Nice boat a lot of reality shows like that on TV tough sell ?But this guy is far from poor to race a boat like that without a big sponser?
Old 10-08-2012, 12:46 PM
Registered

Only one comment.
HELMET'S ON KIDS ON ATV'S
Just Saying
Old 10-08-2012, 01:44 PM
JnT
Registered

Originally Posted by thumper038
Only one comment.
HELMET'S ON KIDS ON ATV'S
Just Saying
Amen brotha. First thing I thought too.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't know the guy. Only know what I read here. Seems to be a lot of know it alls with negative feelings and are ready to jump on him first chance they get. Yes he has said things a professional would not but it's over and should be put to rest.
JMO..
I wouldn't mind having his resources though and I'm sure I'm not the only one...
Old 10-08-2012, 02:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 264 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by rattlesnake jake
don't know the guy. Only know what i read here. Seems to be a lot of know it alls with negative feelings and are ready to jump on him first chance they get. Yes he has said things a professional would not but it's over and should be put to rest.
Jmo..
I wouldn't mind having his resources though and i'm sure i'm not the only one...
+1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.