Notices

Jbs

Old 10-06-2012, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jbs

Why would JBS delete his thread? If he would delete himself from offshore boat racing all together that would be great. Could somebody put the link to his "tv show" I think its great.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by extras
Why would JBS delete his thread? If he would delete himself from offshore boat racing all together that would be great. Could somebody put the link to his "tv show" I think its great.
Because he is a classic ego maniac that wants nothing more than attention from the world by purchasing it. And when he is not the top dog, he takes his toys home and whines and badmouths everyone else that earned it by working hard

One thing in that vid that cracked me up was when they told their kids they were working. And then ...lets see " well maybe we can do something at the LOTO speed runs"

What a joke...they call this working? More like planning their next weekend getaway.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

Must not have had the positive reception he hoped for
Old 10-06-2012, 09:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts
Default From Honey Boo Boo Thread

Originally Posted by extras
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhgoeiOZ-G4&feature=plcp
Old 10-06-2012, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF

One thing in that vid that cracked me up was when they told their kids they were working.
And what work was he doing? Using Flitz and rag on the boat. No need to fix parts when it's not being raced. Real race teams have drama and time constraints. Heck, even American Chopper is always being rushed to get a bike built.

His video trailer seemed more like Randy Quaid's family in National Lampoon's Vacation if Clark Griswold had given him the money.

Last edited by LaughingCat; 10-06-2012 at 10:14 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:27 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I usually find that true success comes from bettering yourself, no matter what level you achieve. Success, and more importantly, respect, never comes from trashing or blaming those around you.

Reminds me, it's raining, and my 10 year-old needs to learn more in this regard today.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:02 PM
Registered

Received 926 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
Because he is a classic ego maniac that wants nothing more than attention from the world by purchasing it. And when he is not the top dog, he takes his toys home and whines and badmouths everyone else that earned it by working hard

One thing in that vid that cracked me up was when they told their kids they were working. And then ...lets see " well maybe we can do something at the LOTO speed runs"

What a joke...they call this working? More like planning their next weekend getaway.
dont hold back any Bruce, tell us what you really think. I did finally watch the video, who knows, now that "jersey shore" is ending maybe they can get picked up by MTV.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 65 Likes on 29 Posts

I don't know this guy from Adam but I don't like the whining about the Geico team having all the money. From where I sit this guy doesn't seem like he's doing too bad. Got a nice place and a bunch of toys, not to mention the race boat. Where does he get his money?
Old 10-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Registered

Trust fund that must be running out
Old 10-06-2012, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 35 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by BajaFresh
Got a nice place and a bunch of toys, not to mention the race boat. Where does he get his money?
"The first is that, even though he has plenty of money to support his racing thanks to an inheritance from his grandmother who was a founder of the Dow Jones Industrial Average."

Found this on another web page promoting JBS, was curious about your question and googled JBS Racing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.