Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anyone Know who crashed in Muskegon? >

Anyone Know who crashed in Muskegon?

Notices

Anyone Know who crashed in Muskegon?

Old 07-16-2002, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It seems to me that boating is expensive enough. Why do people continue to break the simple rule of no drinking and boating. Folks, it's just not worth a buzz. NK
Old 07-16-2002, 08:09 PM
MIdnightRider

I guess at noon today on TV13 they had a segment on the accident showing the boat on the rocks. And the authorities are going to proceed with a DNA test of the blood found at the scene and that of the owner/driver?. Hoping to proceed with several charges including filling a false police report and leaving the scene of an accident. Midnight

Old 07-16-2002, 08:13 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

He's screwed if it's his blood. No driving ANYTHING for a long time. Probably some jail time too. Not smart.

Parn, saw you coming down the channel this weekend, back towards the warf. Looks awsome man. I was slipped in Muni for the weekend. Was good water for you most of the weekend eh??
Old 07-28-2002, 10:58 PM
Registered

Waterfoul. I didn't see ya man, bad sight and all but I thought you were out of commission or did your deal happen after this post. hard to keep up ya know. Gimme an update. If you are ever hangin out, flag me down and i'll give ya a spin. It's a little different feeling. NK
Old 07-28-2002, 11:02 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Actually Parn, I saw you last weekend. But, got the boat fixed and was out this weekend too. Didn't see you though. And I would love to take you up on that ride!!! Next time I see you in Grand Haven.
Old 07-28-2002, 11:18 PM
Registered

Foul I just spent the last 20 minutes going thru 9 pages and I saw an ongoing commentary on your trials and trevails, glad to see it worked out. I left my boat at the warf for 2 weeks while i tested nearly every night, so after a run friday night to pentwater for dinner, i took her home for the weekend for a shave. 2 bottles of lime away later she's pretty as can be for her trip to skater for a tuneup this next two weeks. Wendsday heralds the return of the playboy for man can not live on jet sking alone. Besides no room for the ladies in case a festival pops up this coming weekend. NK