Notices

How big are these seas?

Old 11-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

icdedppl, take it down a notch or two, you're way to serious for these forums. if you are uncomfortable driving your boat in the big stuff, that is fine. know one on here is putting you down because of it either.
take away the beer comment and make it wide spread 4's and 5's at 98-99 mph. these are the facts because i was the one driving and been doing so for 30 plus years. if you have your doubts, that is fine but i have a standing offer for you to come on up hear at any time and i will take you for a ride in the "big stuff" and we will drive it to the limits. if it happens to be calm i will put you in my drag boat and make you **** your pants, either way bring your depends.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 4,567 Likes on 1,315 Posts

Oh now its "wide spread" 4-5' ? Dude I`m just having fun.. fyi my post are 90% joke but I like how you say take it down an notch while both you and 88 talk $hit to me.. I used to look for small craft advisories to go out jet skiing and had to be rescued a couple times by the Coast guard , I like big waves trust me

"bring my depends" Awesome I will, I have a closet full but one day I~ll be able to throw them away, I WILL have big balls like you ...one day.. till then I`ll just have to admire them on your truck I guess

why are they so blue??

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 11-06-2012 at 08:42 AM.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Registered
Gold Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Oh now its "wide spread" 4-5' ? Dude I`m just having fun.. fyi my post are 90% joke but I like how you say take it down an notch while both you and 88 talk $hit to me.. I used to look for small craft advisories to go out jet skiing and had to be rescued a couple times by the Coast guard , I like big waves trust me

"bring my depends" Awesome I will, I have a closet full but one day I~ll be able to throw them away, I WILL have big balls like you ...one day.. till then I`ll just have to admire them on your truck I guess

why are they so blue??
You guys are ruining my thread!
Attached Thumbnails How big are these seas?-3k63i23l85y05u05fbcak4828e37626501e39.jpg  
Old 11-06-2012, 11:53 AM
never trade luck for skil
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 88bullet
i was the passanger.... forgot the beers that day... some guys dont understand big great lakes water. icdedppl turn up the boost...grow a pair of balls... and get that sled out in some big waters.. its a speedmaster cigarette it wont break!! give it a try you might be surprised what your boat is capable of.

guessing 1-2's here too??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cSR2Hay6uc
Funny I grew up in Grand Haven, MI in fact own a house there. Been boating on Lake Michigan since I could walk. Been in some pretty nasty water so don't give me grow a pair of balls.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:54 AM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by mcprodesign
Looks like a small dog that is trying to prove he isn't small..
Where you at in SD?
Old 11-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by cig92
icdedppl, take it down a notch or two, you're way to serious for these forums. if you are uncomfortable driving your boat in the big stuff, that is fine. know one on here is putting you down because of it either.
take away the beer comment and make it wide spread 4's and 5's at 98-99 mph. these are the facts because i was the one driving and been doing so for 30 plus years. if you have your doubts, that is fine but i have a standing offer for you to come on up hear at any time and i will take you for a ride in the "big stuff" and we will drive it to the limits. if it happens to be calm i will put you in my drag boat and make you **** your pants, either way bring your depends.
4 to 5s running 100mph?????????? c'mon bro!! so your 37' will smoke any 41 apache in 4 to 5's with the same power??
Old 11-06-2012, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

first you have to start with a 100+ mph boat. the boat that was used in this pissing match is a 38 straight bottom kevlar top gun that runs north of the C note all day long. dig a little deeper and get your facts straight before you jump on the bandwagon and run your mouth. not to say the OL wont or cant since thats a 100+ mph boat too. just happend to be we had the cig out on that particular day. fly out and come for a ride. i will remember the drinks!!
Attached Thumbnails How big are these seas?-chriswhite_1_lg.jpg   How big are these seas?-010.jpg  
Old 11-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 88bullet
first you have to start with a 100+ mph boat. the boat that was used in this pissing match is a 38 straight bottom kevlar top gun that runs north of the C note all day long. dig a little deeper and get your facts straight before you jump on the bandwagon and run your mouth. not to say the OL wont or cant since thats a 100+ mph boat too. just happend to be we had the cig out on that particular day. fly out and come for a ride. i will remember the drinks!!
Is that the one with white 6s? If so went through the boat in key west with my buddy Parnel! Awesome boat!! I just find it hard to believe that boat runs that fast in Lake Michigan in 4 to 5s. Weird but here's my buddy Curts that's been completely gutted and rebuilt for rough water with 950s and 6s and been in some pretty nasty stuff with him and never did we come close to those numbers in those waves. Just saying
Attached Thumbnails How big are these seas?-image.jpg  
Old 11-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cfischer
Where you at in SD?
North County. You got a boat? We should head out baoting sometime
Old 11-06-2012, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

its not the #6 boat. that one is bad as hell too!!. this one has konrads and 572's w/ 5L whipples. turned down to 1000's

we get different water on ontario. we get nice big rollers out here. its not the washing machine like erie.

Last edited by 88bullet; 11-06-2012 at 06:12 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.