Notices

Vinyl boat wrap

Old 01-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by rtc74
502ss,
That is awesome. Very nice work. I especially like the dash design. Let me know when you finish the dash layout. I would really like to see that.
Thanks! I will be posting updates including the dash wrap in my forever ongoing build thread (In my signature)
Old 01-01-2013, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
whole boat . If your sides are not more then 26" tall I can save you a bunch of money . What size boat do you have ?
The boat is a 30 concept (28' Hull) I would want just the hull sides and not a full wrap, the boat is all white with a blue/yellow boot stripe that starts out about 1/2" at the bow and ends up 6-8" at the stern, I was thinking about something a little flashier, that fades from a light to dark blue, and maybe some orange/yellow in ther somewhere

Last edited by Pete280; 01-01-2013 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 05:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 502ss
Thanks! I replied

Glad to know you remembered seeing the boat! So many go fast on that lake that it's hard to remember one over the other!

So I have to ask honestly, when you saw the boa did you think it was a wrap? How close did you get? Please tell me I didn't talk to you!
I couldn't tell as I was to far away, I saw you in meredith off to the side as I was heading toward the weirs.