Notices

crazy boat ramp pics

Old 03-15-2013, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42

I'm in the water up to my nipples. Truck bubbling away, crap floating everywhere, my arms full of tools and he says..

Gino, you really shouldn't back in so far.... it's not good for the truck.
lol, that's funny!
Old 03-15-2013, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I WAS AT A RAMP IN SAN DIEGO - ONE OF THE NICE ONES W/1" DEEP ZIG ZAG TRACTION RIDGES .
DOWN COMS A FORD COURIER WORTH 500.00 W 10K WORTH OF JET SKIS IN THE BED -GUESS THEY COULDN'T AFFORD THE TRAILER.
THE DRIVER HITS THE BRAKES 25' FROM THE WATER..........WELL LETS JUST SAY THE SKIS MADE IT TO THE WATER
2 NICE TRAILS OF JELCOAT AND GLASS MARKING THEIR WAY
THE SOUND AND SIGHT WAS PRICELESS ......I'M BETTING THE REPAIRS WERE NOT.
Old 12-25-2013, 05:04 PM
Registered

Received 51 Likes on 31 Posts

True story back in the mid 80's a friend bought a 16 foot tri hull it needed carpet and seats so they get this thing put back together and show up at the ramp where I was already in the water with my at the time small block powered jet boat,he backs in the water and it won't float off the trailer he pulls back out to make sure all the straps are off and they are so back in the water still won't come off he pulls back out and we try to push the boat around on the trailer and its like stuck ,me knowing that he's not the most handy tool in the box I ask him how long the screws are that put the seats in with ..........3.1/2 we didn't want them to come loose ,yep he screwed the boat to the trailer right through the bottom.

Last edited by lightning jet; 12-25-2013 at 05:07 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mitchie
Those guys make me see red.. lol.
I had an incident where there was a pontoon boat parked right at the dock section where you launch. The worst part was the people were just hanging out at the beach beside the ramp and there is plenty of other dock space specifically for that. It took a 500million point turn to get out and around them in SHALLOW water trimmed right up. I would have lost my mind but the woman breastfeeding on the boat would have made ME look like the aggressive A-hole.
monkeys cant read...
Old 12-27-2013, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Some people are soooo stupid!!!
Just test the efficiency of those spinners